All Rounders List (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
my school went up like 137 ranks and we have none... and we had 2 or 3 last year :O

Slowness

HSC
Do the names only come up if the school comes up in the "Rank" list?

i know a few people that got Band 6's / E4's from my school but none of their names is in this list (or any other for that matter).

I know my school sucks but still :devil:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i iz on it hehe

ibbi00

HSC
most likely early next year... u get a letter and certificate in the mail.. and then (if its same as 08) you get a medal delivered by mail about a month later too =]
Sweet as! Thanks for the info, mate.

ibbi00

HSC
most likely early next year... u get a letter and certificate in the mail.. and then (if its same as 08) you get a medal delivered by mail about a month later too =]
Sweet as! Thanks for the info, mate.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

oh man i'm so geed for this bit here hahaah

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Will take a while to get your medallion thing though. I think we got ours around February/March.

Lau93

HSC
N/A
I did english advanced accelerated this year, and i'm really hoping for all rounders next year. Will the english from this year count, or do I have to work harder on the 11 units i'm doing next year?

Fri3d_ChuckuN-

HSC
Guys, I have a question, do you know anyone who does Standard English and got into the all rounders list???
I know one person from my school did but it's so rare you'll jizz your pants

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I did english advanced accelerated this year, and i'm really hoping for all rounders next year. Will the english from this year count, or do I have to work harder on the 11 units i'm doing next year?
Don't worry, it counts. : )

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It will count as part of it.

Guys, I have a question, do you know anyone who does Standard English and got into the all rounders list???
I know one person from my school did but it's so rare you'll jizz your pants
A user on BoS (here) got on the all rounders list and do Standard English - you should try to get into Advanced, it is a great course in my opinion, I enjoyed it in all truthfulness.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Try Extension Englishes as well. I thoroughly enjoyed that many times more than I did Advanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)