Am I royally fucked for Physics? (1 Viewer)

Vall

HSC
I can also tell its UNSW exam time from all the people wearing UNSW hoodies at MQ

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I can also tell its UNSW exam time from all the people wearing UNSW hoodies at MQ
bro i never went to any other campus except for like WSU and USYD LOL idk why my friends go to every other campus

Vall

HSC
unsw library is so fire but i need to find the sleepin pods bc im so drowsy in the mornin
lol the idea of sleeping pods at uni seemed super weird at first, but after (nearly) one semester I fully understand

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
lol the idea of sleeping pods at uni seemed super weird at first, but after (nearly) one semester I fully understand
bro it is wierd but at times i just wanna go sleep legit the drowsiness be hittin hard

Vall

HSC
i dont even go to lectures LOL theyre so boring. do u have to?
i don't HAVE to but I prefer to cause then I don't have to watch them later or read the slides later
plus I can just ask the lecturer questions when I have them (especially cause there was only 10 people at the lecture)

Vall

HSC
i don't HAVE to but I prefer to cause then I don't have to watch them later or read the slides later
plus I can just ask the lecturer questions when I have them (especially cause there was only 10 people at the lecture)
oh and my friends go to them so sorta peer pressured into being a studious uni student

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
bruh lmao its better with friends IG. it depends on the quality of the lecturer as well, i got some awful lecturers but most of em were pre good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)