Am I royally fucked for Physics? (1 Viewer)

idkkdi

HSC
my internals are easy but based on most of the trials I’ve done they don’t seem that bad, like you can kinda figure it out most of the time and I feel like I always lose more marks on q14s than q16s
have u done 4u ruse and nsb papers from the past like 2 years lmao.

Nezuko----

HSC
I'm garbage at Physics. I'm not very good at any subject but esspecially bad at Physics.

My raw mark is currently 57 percent. I imagine I'm ranked bottom 4 out of around 23.
My friend has a 90 percent raw mark and he's ranked around 8th himself. School did an ass job with the assessments. There were around 3 band 6s last year out of 23. There is still 50 percetn more in internal weighting. But everyone is already so ahead of me.

Are my internals fucked? Can I still get a band 5 or even a medium to high band 4?
Yeah, you can do it. Just dedicate yourself,focus on your mistakes, and stay consistent.
- I ranked 10/15 term 1 then by the end of term 4 after trials I came first in my cohort haha (cos I gapped everyone in trials)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Yeah, you can do it. Just dedicate yourself,focus on your mistakes, and stay consistent.
- I ranked 10/15 term 1 then by the end of term 4 after trials I came first in my cohort haha (cos I gapped everyone in trials)
this the 3-1 comeback im talking abt

i was in the opposite end, i was defending my first rank since T1 but this other person was sweating so hard but edged them by a bit

HSC
I'm garbage at Physics. I'm not very good at any subject but esspecially bad at Physics.

My raw mark is currently 57 percent. I imagine I'm ranked bottom 4 out of around 23.
My friend has a 90 percent raw mark and he's ranked around 8th himself. School did an ass job with the assessments. There were around 3 band 6s last year out of 23. There is still 50 percetn more in internal weighting. But everyone is already so ahead of me.

Are my internals fucked? Can I still get a band 5 or even a medium to high band 4?
GRUUUUUUUU

idkkdi

HSC

Interdice

HSC
I find scienceready.com.au easier to read than pearson textbook. There are no reviews on teh source. Is it good enough?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I find scienceready.com.au easier to read than pearson textbook. There are no reviews on teh source. Is it good enough?
I mean as long as it help u understand what ur learning and this is a good chance to use ur evaluation of secondary data to find out if the source is reliable valid accurate, by checking author, if info cna be substantiated from ur class slides, etc etc

carrotsss

HSC
lol look at these kids saying physics is harder than 4u
just wanted to come back and say I stand by what I said, I did significantly better in my ext 2 trial than phys despite putting similar effort into both (if anything maybe less for ext 2) and screwing up ext 2 on the day

last years physics hsc was easier but it was a joke, in normal years it’s not like that

dumNerd

HSC
just wanted to come back and say I stand by what I said, I did significantly better in my ext 2 trial than phys despite putting similar effort into both (if anything maybe less for ext 2) and screwing up ext 2 on the day

last years physics hsc was easier but it was a joke, in normal years it’s not like that
I mean no offence by these but your experience in one trial is no basis for anything? I can't guarantee this but I suspect I have done a lot more trials than you for phys and X2 considering I also tutor those at the moment and something I can say not based on 1 trial but 100s of trials is that the harder X2 trials are harder than the harder physics trials but when the trials are easy it doesn't really matter both are easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)