Am I royally fucked for Physics? (1 Viewer)

Vall

HSC
lol look at these kids saying physics is harder than 4u
In terms of content there is more in physics but in terms of difficulty of exam 4u>>, compare the HSC Physics to the HSC 4u lol
this is pretty true
once you know all the stuff for physics u r chilling
but for 4u they can throw anything at you

dumNerd

HSC
Not really having difficulty it’s more just losing marks here are there which add up in phys trials, but yeah phys is my second best subject
so your not making sillies in timed 4U trials? must not be marking yourself harshly enough then

Vall

HSC
Not really having difficulty it’s more just losing marks here are there which add up in phys trials, but yeah phys is my second best subject
actually that's a point too
physics questions require writing so its easy to lose a couple of marks even with the right answer

Vall

HSC
so your not making sillies in timed 4U trials? must not be marking yourself harshly enough then
don't say things you'll regret when carrotsss state ranks!

carrotsss

HSC
I make the occasional sillies but not really that many, usually only 3-4 per paper. How do u mark harsher though for maths, like ur either right or wrong

dumNerd

HSC
I make the occasional sillies but not really that many, usually only 3-4 per paper. How do u mark harsher though for maths, like ur either right or wrong
depends what school you go to IG. Atleast at my school they marked for the most specific and stupidest shit so that's just my mindset I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)