Am I the only liberal at uni? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
this bitch was playing the flute at central station today, so i walked up to her and im like why are you playing the flute, your like 22- 23. she goes she finished her degree and its hard to get a job and now she is desperate. so i felt sorry for her and gave her $5. then i asked, what course did you do, lol....she replied B arts.

ROFLMAO

_santa

HSC
wait, so Liberal means right-ish in Australia? not left? I thought Conservative is right and Liberal is left?
....maybe I watch too much American shows.

HSC
wait, so Liberal means right-ish in Australia? not left? I thought Conservative is right and Liberal is left?
Liberal - right
Labor - left

Conservative liberalism (right) is a political idealogy

MJ-47

HSC
my words regarding a gay and lesbian club at the University of Adelaide were not said in jest, they are allowed to set up shop and sell their sausages (BBQ) for those who wish to purchase them!
DEAR GOD!:jaw:.

MJ-47

HSC
nxt they'll wanna vote......omg they might have the same rights as us one day :jaw: (sarcasm if u cant tell)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
There's a Leftist under my bed.

What do I do internet?

mitellic

bitchell.
HSC
"Am I the only liberal at uni?"

We can but only hope that you are.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Yes, Im quite aware you 'lot' rely on the timidness of your enemies to achieve political results, fortunately for humanity, that will not happen comrade
they may run the tutorials
but we run the corporations, and therefore the whole world :cool:

iEdd

HSC
No, liberal means left wing, you had it right.

Labor Party: Liberal (centre-left)

Liberal Party: Conservative (centre-right) - Originally called "liberal" because they consider themselves to be economic libertarians.

In your BOS profile, for example, if you put "conservative" you would be a liberal party, one nation or nationals party voter. If you put "liberal" you would most likely be green, democrats or ALP.

Felix-x34

Asylum Request Pending
HSC
No, liberal means left wing, you had it right.

Labor Party: Liberal (centre-left)

Liberal Party: Conservative (centre-right) - Originally called "liberal" because they consider themselves to be economic libertarians.

In your BOS profile, for example, if you put "conservative" you would be a liberal party, one nation or nationals party voter. If you put "liberal" you would most likely be green, democrats or ALP.
Not necessarily, you could be a Conservative and still a member of Labor Right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)