Ambition? (1 Viewer)

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Are you ambitious?
Are passionate about your degree?
Are you hopeful of your post study prospects?
If so how are you furthering your prospects in the workplace?

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
yes
yes
should be safe
figure that out later

HSC
yes, i am ambitious. At the same time I am also a realist. 80% of success is showing up...according to woody allen anyway.

Vidhya

HSC
yeanoyeahno...yy
yes
no

planning to transfer next year into a double degree so job prospects hopefully get better

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yes to everythin.

How am I furthering my prospects in thr workplace? I'm a first year, its too soon lol

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes to all as well.

Because I work with my faculty, I get to converse with a lot of alumni at different events.

Similarly we have a Professional Experience unit so we have to work with firms in our industry our we can't graduate. This manifests itself in the employment rate in our faculty which is very high while coupled with a solid starting salary.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, yes, yes and I got a job.

One thing which amazed me both at uni and in the workplace is that not everyone is that ambitious- some people are very happy to sit on a sub $100k income for the rest of their life. It's not a bad thing- just shows they are happy with what they're doing and just want to balance their work and life.

acemusic415

HSC
Yes, Yes and sort of.

I think I'm really ambitious. I will do whatever it takes to get a stable job with a nice salary. I think it's inherent for people to desire for financial security, but I wan't to live a very nice life, eat nice things, have nice things etc. Chances of that happening? Realistically slim, but hey that's why you have dreams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)