• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

America Bleeds/Burns/Drowns (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Did anyone else just see the fires in California and the report about America being brought to its knees by nature?

if kangaroo were here im sure he would tell us it is god enacting justice or something but damm you have to feel for them...

did i hear that the fires are only going to get worse because of intense heat and strong winds? and something about the fires being the worst ones yet???

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
I hope more shit happens to America.
Oh no. Then your buddies Metallica would be cod swallow whoppled into rightful and just inexistence?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
America are sinners! It must bea message from god! omg fear the lord...

supercharged

HSC
N/A
It's really nothing compared with the daily carnage in Iraq since the US invasion.
I wonder what kangaroo would say if America's streets became like Baghdad's?

LatelineNews: 2005-9-29] BAGHDAD, Iraq - Three suicide attackers exploded a string of near-simultaneous car bombs in a mainly Shiite town Thursday, killing at least 60 people and wounding 70, Elsewhere, a roadside bomb killed five U.S. soldiers fighting in a hotbed of Iraq's insurgency.

The attacks were part of a new surge of violence ahead of an Oct. 15 referendum on Iraq's constitution, whose passage is crucial to prospects for starting a withdrawal of American troops. The U.S. ambassador was struggling to negotiate changes to the charter in hopes of winning Sunni Arab support.

Sunni insurgents have vowed to wreck the vote, with al-Qaida in Iraq declaring ``all-out war'' on the Shiite majority that dominates Iraq's government. Moderate Sunni Arab leaders called on their community to vote against the charter, saying it will fragment Iraq and leave them weak compared to Shiites and Kurds.

Also Thursday, Sunnis said U.S. troops raided the homes of two Sunni leaders, angering sect members and reinforcing their feeling of alienation in the political process.

The car bombs exploded just before sunset in downtown Balad, 50 miles north of Baghdad, hitting a bank, a vegetable market and another location, Police Lt. Ghafil Hassan said.

At least 60 were killed. Most of the casualties were civilians, though among the 70 wounded were the police chief and four officers, said Dr. Khaled al-Azawi of Balad Hospital. Hassan said the toll could reach 75 dead and 100 wounded, saying there were body parts at the scene not accounted for at the hospital. A major U.S. air base is located on Balad's outskirts.

Meanwhile, in Ramadi - a center of insurgent activity 80 miles west of Baghdad - a roadside bomb exploded during combat Wednesday, killing five Americans, a Marine statement said. It was the deadliest single attack on U.S. forces since a roadside bomb killed 14 Marines in the town of Haditha on Aug. 3.

The Ramadi blast brought to 1,934 the number of U.S. service members who have died since Iraq's war started in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.

More than 140 people - including 13 U.S. service members - have been killed in the past four days.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
We should take bets as to what the next major disaster in America's going to be. I say Britney Spears gives birth but that's already happened. How about Apolocalypse? :rolleyes:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Haha 'liberated', nothing more liberating than death!

None of this chaos would of happened if Saddam was still in charge, the Americans kicked open a hornets nest and now they're being stung :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
poor guy... they just showed an interview with this bloke who stood in the ashes of his house "im 65 years old and im homeless... what the hell am i going to do"

you gotta feel sorry for them

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
No, you've got it all wrong. America is liberating the Iraqi's and they should be damn well grateful that America is spending it's time and money to go there and liberate them. Damn whinging Iraqi's.

And you whinging lefty bastards can go fuck yourselves. America is the greatest damn country in the world and if you don't like America invading any country it damn well wants to, you can go and die. We owe everything to America.
Damage Inc. said:
I hope more shit happens to America.
Good one.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Hmmm...how about the Iraqi guy who is standing next to the rubble that was his house after an American patriot missile blew the fuck out of it? Where's the news story on it?
make a thread about it...

supercharged

HSC
N/A
If god decided to punish America it would be hit by mega earthquakes, tsunami, struck by meteorites, bush fires, blizzards, hurricanes, rabid dogs, locusts, landslides, volcano erruptions, hailstorm, flooding, drought, nuclear meltdown, civil war, avalanche, plague and alien attacks all at the same time.

C'mon Kangaroo when's it gonna happen? can't wait to enjoy the show.... :)

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
I want the Iraqis to liberate America. Moqtada Al Sadr can be the new American (post Iraqi invasion) president. :D

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I agree with NTB- these things arent unheard of, or the worst they've had.
In terms of elsewhere, there probably wont be a graceful exit from Iraq, but I doubt that it will be as bad as Vietnam - or their civil war. They just require the will to fix the deficit and social security. New blood will pull the US together.

lara_austin

HSC
The world is turning into a bad disaster movie (along the lines of "The Day after tomorrow). Is it the mythical mother nature taking her revenge, or mearly our bad planet management?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Hmmm...how about the Iraqi guy who is standing next to the rubble that was his house after an American patriot missile blew the fuck out of it? Where's the news story on it?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)