america rules (1 Viewer)

liam9519

HSC
Exactly. The man had no reason to fear for his own life, or even his own property, so why the fuck should he have the right to murder them?

-Anfernee-

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
The point is he shouldn't be able to. The law is fucked. You shouldn't be able to kill people to defend property.

You certainly can't in Australia.

right genius, I'd like to see how caring you are towards cunts that are trying to rob your house. Being the pussy you are, you'd probably make them dinner and let them fuck your dad.

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
I'd piss on you if you were on fire.

I'd also jizz on your mums face because I can.

UWS rules!!

edit: right genius, I'd like to see how caring you are towards cunts that are trying to rob your house. Being the pussy you are, you'd probably make them dinner and let them fuck your dad.
Is this person serious about life? Please do many a favour, and play in traffic, sweet.
Um Texas is a shit place, George Bush originated from there. Case closeeeed

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
A High Way Man said:
It was a shit warning. The first time i heard it sounded like "BOOM, YOU'RE DEAD" so maybe the robbers thought they had no chance and tried to run (after all, they were shot in the back). He should've said "STOP OR I'LL SHOOT"
yeah that was awesome when i first heard it, i pictured some big Texan heroic type old guy with a big fuck off gun saying his catch phrase " BOOM! YOU'RE DEAD!" as he dispatches two ethnic criminals wanted for burglary. i wish i had neighbors like that, maybe my car wouldn't have got stolen, my other car broken into numerous times, vandalism by people walking past [ keyed, snapped antenna etc]. All we would need for a crime free country is the heroic boom-you're-dead man

seriously though, i see no problem with what he did. Some theiving scum got legally killed while they were robbing someone, let me shed a tear.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Ron PAUL comes from TEXAS
fuck... um yes, ronny. So does mechanical bulls, so i guess its alright.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Clearly a justified act based on American values. If you see a Mexican in public, he is a thief with automatic mens rea.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Snaykew said:
Clearly a justified act based on American values. If you see a Mexican in public, he is a thief with automatic mens rea.
They were Columbian.

You are a racist.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
HAPPY 4th OF JULY IN AMERICA TIME PEOPLE

Long live mighty America!

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
People, this guy is the best journalist ever. He has excellent writing skills and his article about USA being a peaceful and harmonious society is 100% true.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/7359513.stm

The art of this magnificant piece of writing to portray American society is the best is truly amazing.

Last month Mr Long decided to install a satellite television system in his Deepwater home. His efforts to make a hole in the outside wall came to nothing because Mr Long did not possess a drill.

But he did have a .22 calibre gun.

He fired two shots from the inside of the bedroom.

The second killed his wife who was standing outside.

He will face no charges. The police accept it was an accident.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i see no problem here, a gun is a tool and plenty of tools that can kill have alternative uses [knives for example]. It sucks that he killed his wife accidently by improperly using a tool, and a good lawyer should have got him convicted for manslaughter, but whatever, he didnt intend it for happen

zstar

HSC
N/A
I wish Australia still allowed guns.

Stupid Howard. By banning guns he made the criminals stronger and the civilians vulnerable.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
zstar said:
I wish Australia still allowed guns.

Stupid Howard. By banning guns he made the criminals stronger and the civilians vulnerable.
If you care that much then go and get a gun. Yeah, it'll be illegal, but you'll sleep better at night knowing you can murder anyone who fucks with you.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
If you care that much then go and get a gun. Yeah, it'll be illegal, but you'll sleep better at night knowing you can murder anyone who fucks with you.
But it's not murder cuz he was stealin!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
i spiggen love America, they lock up some 15yr old Canadian kid in G-Bay who was with terrorists at the time of arrest and assumed he was a terrorist. Sa-weeet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)