America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
omg yes I know!

They showed a shot of it yesterday and I'm like wow... it's like she's wearing an invisible corset. Major hourglass thing happening there.

Hmm... Jade's face is interesting, I'll give her that. She's got that exaggerated facial feature thing the fashion world loves, but it's more in a Barbra Streisand (cheekbones) way than the smouldering european eye way (like Brooke).

She does look kind of old though. Funny thing is, Lisa from last cycle had a similar issue... and also took very good photos, and whose personality also drove a couple of people away (however she wasn't a bitch like Jade is!!! God, I love Lisa in comparison to Jade...)

passion89

HSC
Jade's got extremely harsh features and I'm so sick of seeing her win the challenges! It's getting really annoying - and for everything she wins she always picks Nnena! Those two have gotten everything so far...:(

HSC
N/A
This is so weird, but there are only a few weeks left... but it still feels like there are heaps of girls there?!?!

For some reason I am just not as attached to any of these girls as I have been in previous cycles. I was basically at the edge of my seat last cycle when it got down to six, but this time around I'm just like "blah, whatever..."

What have they done to make them so unlikeable/not as interesting?!?! Or is it just me?

HSC
N/A
Mmm, that's possible. I've totally lost focus on the process, I just hate Jade so much... and I barely even know the rest of the girls!

Good lord I hope next cycle is better!!! (at the start of cycle 6 they were already holding auditions, let's hope it airs soon! :D)

HSC
N/A
And the diamond in the rough has gone... gooonnneeee

And yet I feel absolutely nothing. How weird.

In other news, I REALLY want Joanie to win but I think Danielle is a hot contender as well, and for the first time ever I was actually really interested in tonight's episode as a whole, rather than just hating Jade :p

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'm glad to see Nnenna gone, she was starting to piss me off as much as Jade. And that thing about walking into the Nigerian embassy... lol.

I think Danielle is cool atm, her photos are always great too. I also liked Joanie's attitude when she was massaging Jade, compared to how Furonda dealt with it. I don't find her attractive whatsoever.

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed in Furonda as well. I was so happy to see Joanie talking about how she didn't want to offend the Thai people by having her boobs slip out, and wanting to know their language. That's respect-worthy.

Suprised to know Sarah is still there though... however what they said about Nnenna being placed on this pedastal is quite true. Lol. She should try for a pageant!

passion89

HSC
I'm so glad Nnena's gone - she was beginning to be exactly like Jade and those two won every single bloody challenge. Glitterfairy you're right - I hate these girls!

HSC
N/A
It's funny that it's getting better now in the final stages. Normally you start getting pissed off because the tension makes them do crazy things (Like Bre's overly patronising/condescending/over-the-top "you are not a nice person" speech last cycle), but it's getting better now... I LOVED the mermaid shot! Joanie was so beautiful!

mserica

HSC
I would love to see Joanie win... however I dont think her confidence will get her through....

Its on now.. so hopefully Jade will be gone.... (some people just have too much confidence)

HSC
N/A
Actually, I think Joanie's level of confidence is fine. I'm sure she's smart enough to not deliberately pick fights but I'm sure she'll stick up for herself if she wants to.

After watching last night's "summary so far" episode, I feel like I know Leslie and Mollie Sue so much better because we got to hear more from them... so I have come to the conclusion that cycle 6 has basically cut out a lot of people in order to focus on the Jade drama :eek:

I understand why they'd do it (good TV) though.

mserica

HSC
Molly Sue was beautiful, i wish she had of stayed and leslie was definately model material - even though she slouched.

But I would have to say that even though Jade's attitude isnt the greatest I still dont know how she is a model as shes hasnt go the unique model look.. thats my opinion anyway!!

HSC
N/A
I actually didn't think Leslie slouched (wasn't that the country girl?). I think Leslie got stuck in dancer pose - that is, perfectly straight/controlled upper body, and she might have slight lordosis of the spine too (which is why her butt sticks out). The fact that her upper body basically doesn't move/doesn't contribute a distraction makes her butt seem to stick out even more :(

And I would have loved Mollie Sue to stay on, however she didn't cut in it front of the judges - like the other redhead in cycle 5 :(

passion89

HSC
Oh no! I missed both session times of the last episode...who went?
Bahhh...I can't believe I missed it

EDIT: Oh I see - it was a summary episode...THANK GOD! I thought I missed Jade going or something :p

HSC
N/A
passion89 said:
Oh I see - it was a summary episode...THANK GOD! I thought I missed Jade going or something
HAHAHAHA!

In other news, another girl bites the dust. I want to know what the judges were laughing at that wasn't shown... did she give them the finger or something? lol

Suprised it wasn't Sarah though. And I still really want Joanie to win!!

passion89

HSC
Oh goddammit! Forgot to watch it again (was on camp :))

Who went? More importantly, what was this about someone giving the judges the finger????

HSC
N/A
Furonda went.

She was pretty cool about being eliminated - she "worked it" (Tyra's words) as she headed out the door, and you could hear the judges laughing at the end - but they panned out to show a shot of the hotel. So that's why I'm wondering if she gave them the finger or something, because they panned out RIGHT at the moment where she would have hit a pose at the end of the "runway".

HSC
N/A
Sarah's turn to go. doo doo doo

I vote Jade is the next one to go, seeing as there's only 2 eliminations left. No effing way she makes it into the top 2!!!

passion89

HSC
It was pretty predictable this week - Sara stood out the most as the 'un-model-y' one in terms of technique/confidence.

Yeah I really hope Jade goes next - can't STAND her arrogance any more!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)