animal collective aus tour 09 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
heard it was amazing, which sucks for me because i boycotted it because of their disappoiinting lollapooloza set, where they didn't do any of their songs and just did the same ambient tune for an hour with random shouting.

i heard they did 'in the flowers' in the encore :(

johony

HSC
it was okay, maybe it was the enmore theatre's sound but i was somewhat disappointed with it overall. the reaallyy long end to daily routine came across as self-indulgent to me, but i thought brothersport was amazing; probably the only track they pulled off well the whole night.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
heard it was amazing, which sucks for me because i boycotted it because of their disappoiinting lollapooloza set, where they didn't do any of their songs and just did the same ambient tune for an hour with random shouting.

i heard they did 'in the flowers' in the encore :(
they did in the flowers, and then track 3 from their ep which they faded into brother sport. brother sport was by far my favourite.

it's a shame that you were disappointed johony, I thought the enmore worked fantastically for them and I really enjoyed daily routine. Infact I thought the long intros into songs like fireworks, summertime clothes and others worked awesomely.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
other ppl i talked to at meredith said they hated it, though except for the fact that they only played like 5 or so songs in their allotted time i was amazed

could be that i was high as a kite and right at the front for the duration but hmm

politik

HSC
uh, gig of the year. perfect setlist (though some for reverend green and #1 would've been nice), perfect sound, PERFECT CROWD, etc, etc.

debts

HSC
N/A
i forgot to mention how amazing the visuals were
lol if you took tabs

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i thought they were absolute fucking rubbish@ the enmore

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
mm yeah wasn't too pleased at the enmore, was drowning in a sea of reverb the whole set, my girls was kind of anti-climatic live .. I'm with johony on brothersport though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)