another love problem (1 Viewer)

efhat

HSC
So theres this guy i met afew weeks ago at a friends bday, he was very sweet, and all my friends were assuring me what a good guy he is. We clicked straight away, exchanged numbers etc, and were messaging during the week. He made it pretty obvious he liked me/wanted to get together and hang out.

Anyways we were both at a mutual friends bday last weekend and spent most of the night together, made out, held hands all the cute stuff, but he didnt pursue anything more. Had a great time, and as i was leaving he said he'd give me a call soon.

During the week was pretty quiet, no contact except for a message saying hes been really busy at work. Fair enough, i let him know i was going out this past weekend and that he should come, he said he'd try and make it. He didnt end up coming and i got pretty drunk and sent him afew messages, nothing stupid luckily lol.

So now my problem is, all my friends are saying that he likes me, i should message him, etc etc but i dont know if i should considering i havent heard from him since saturday. What do i do??? I really like him but i dont wanna look like an idiot by messaging again.

Boys are confusing:mad1:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait for him to come to you.

Boys suck. That's why I'm single.

efhat

HSC
Nothing wrong with sending a text, i just dont want to scare him off by seeming too eager you know?

No banging yet, he seems like boyfriend material so will take it easy

HalcyonSky

HSC
if he starts to lay off contacting you / getting together with you it either means he likes you and hes nervous of fucking it up, or that he just isnt interested

considering the distance started after making out with you maybe he has buyers remorse. It's not that unusual to feel really intimate with someone one night and then the following week feel no attraction at all

efhat

HSC
True, we have alot of mutual friends and they have said he is abit shy, which is weird because i didnt see him as being much of a shy type, so maybe that can be taken into account?

HSC
hahah oh wow i didnt know you posted here, let alone posting about this.. ill message you in a sec

cassieagill

HSC
damn...would have been amusing lol, i say send him a text...might as well go for it! ...unless that anonymous person told you something that would make you change your mind... hope it all goes well if you do decide to txt :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
why dont you just call him and ask him when he'll be free to go out for a drink?
if you really like him, make a move.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
lol at this thread, biggest non-event ever. message him, ask him if he wants to meet up with you when he hasn't got work? Perhaps coffee? problem solved.

jayfo

HSC
you're too good for him beautiful. shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll land among the stars. xxx

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
So theres this guy i met afew weeks ago at a friends bday, he was very sweet, and all my friends were assuring me what a good guy he is. We clicked straight away, exchanged numbers etc, and were messaging during the week. He made it pretty obvious he liked me/wanted to get together and hang out.

Anyways we were both at a mutual friends bday last weekend and spent most of the night together, made out, held hands all the cute stuff, but he didnt pursue anything more. Had a great time, and as i was leaving he said he'd give me a call soon.

During the week was pretty quiet, no contact except for a message saying hes been really busy at work. Fair enough, i let him know i was going out this past weekend and that he should come, he said he'd try and make it. He didnt end up coming and i got pretty drunk and sent him afew messages, nothing stupid luckily lol.

So now my problem is, all my friends are saying that he likes me, i should message him, etc etc but i dont know if i should considering i havent heard from him since saturday. What do i do??? I really like him but i dont wanna look like an idiot by messaging again.

I tend to think leave off - imo he is either letting you do all the emotional risking, isn't interested, or is very busy at this time.
You've already contacted him enough times to let him know you're friendly and possibly interested - seems to me he hasn't given you enough of a sign of his own interest.
Wait and see is my advice.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

1. Pick up the phone.
2. Call him.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
mount ur chariot of love and send the wild stallions of passion in a storming rage to the cliff-edge of reason!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)