ANU/Canberra 2011 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

Nelke

HSC
I have to say that the suspense is honestly killing me :|

Nelke

HSC
So~

Pros: I got an offer for a single studio at UniLodge.
Cons: I can't afford the rent 8DD!

vikraman

HSC
So~

Pros: I got an offer for a single studio at UniLodge.
Cons: I can't afford the rent 8DD!
Just take it and stay while looking for a place to rent off campus. Better have an (expensive) place to stay than no place to stay at all if you ask me.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Just take it and stay while looking for a place to rent off campus. Better have an (expensive) place to stay than no place to stay at all if you ask me.
What's the termination conditions on UL contracts? Do they let you terminate if you can find them a new resident or pay a fee?

Nelke

HSC
i just got an offer too.. at Wuarr... Unilodge !
Single Studio? I think you got my offer LOL! Because I emailed and asked if there was any chance I could get one of the ~cheaper~ accommodations and got an offer for one of their 5-Room Shares c:

Congrats on your offer!

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Free Advice (I don't know if someone already pointed this out somewhere, but I'm not reading to find out)

Whenever you need to know something, whether it applies to accommodation, enrolment, parking, whatever, don't write e-mails. E-mails WILL get put at the bottom of the list of things to do, even if you mark them urgent (when dealing with admin staff anyway). Call someone. If you don't like their response, call the next person up the chain.

-Jaded 4th year B Finance/B Stat

grace93

HSC
I got an offer from Ursula Hall! :) Wonder why I got rejected from Bruce though, not that it really matters just glad I have somewhere to live and no need to cook!

vikraman

HSC
I got an offer from Ursula Hall! :) Wonder why I got rejected from Bruce though, not that it really matters just glad I have somewhere to live and no need to cook!
Congrats. Though good luck on having fun in Ursies.. it's crap as Davo1111 knows full well :p

azsakura

HSC
Single Studio? I think you got my offer LOL! Because I emailed and asked if there was any chance I could get one of the ~cheaper~ accommodations and got an offer for one of their 5-Room Shares c:

Congrats on your offer!
yea thats the one. and i know its pretty expensive... but im just glad i have somewhere to live...ORZ.. tho i have to cook.... which i dont.... sigh.... atleast its a start...XD.... when are you heading down?

Nelke

HSC
yea thats the one. and i know its pretty expensive... but im just glad i have somewhere to live...ORZ.. tho i have to cook.... which i dont.... sigh.... atleast its a start...XD.... when are you heading down?
Oh duuude, the cooking is going to be nightmare. I hope the four people I'm sharing with are friendly :c I'm so scared they'll be mean and it'll be like one of those bad camps that just never end. Ye-eah. I'm going to probably be living off of spaghetti and easy-to-cook foods for the first few months.

My enrolment's on the 11th, so I suppose I'll move down on the 10th or something since I might as well get there a little earlier~ And you?

azsakura

HSC
My enrolment's on 14th. but im going there on 31st, just for the pre-enrolment thing. Because i have NO idea what courses i need to enrol into.

After that, probably going down at a sunday... say 6th, 13rd. Hopefully ill see you around ANU =)!

azsakura

HSC
Oh duuude, the cooking is going to be nightmare. I hope the four people I'm sharing with are friendly :c I'm so scared they'll be mean and it'll be like one of those bad camps that just never end. Ye-eah. I'm going to probably be living off of spaghetti and easy-to-cook foods for the first few months.

My enrolment's on the 11th, so I suppose I'll move down on the 10th or something since I might as well get there a little earlier~ And you?

By the way did you receive the enrolment packs in the mail yet?

Nelke

HSC
By the way did you receive the enrolment packs in the mail yet?
Not yet. Or at least, my mum hasn't told me we've received them yet so~

But since we've received our Accom Offers, I'll assume it means they've processed our acceptance for offers so I guess now it's just the waiting game. Again.

And I'm sure we will see each other around~ You just might not know it's me c;

Sadistic29

HSC
i just got an offer too.. at Wuarr... Unilodge !
Oooooh! Me too! I got an offer at UL3 (single studio). :D I hope we all get to meet and get to know each other. *is normally a little shy so is nervous about moving to live alone*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)