Any bodybuilders in here? (1 Viewer)

t0mmy

HSC
I hate exam time, no time to do it.

Anyway, where do you blokes train? Stats? Supps?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I haven't done weights for about a month and a half now. It's terrible. Been so stressed with uni etc. In 2 weeks i'll get back on creatine and intensive weights

t0mmy

HSC
did you load on creatine? Always been afraid to do so and being in school, taking the required water was a major pain in the ass stepping out of class every half hour to take a leak lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i drink a lot of water anyway. some creatines dont really require a loading period

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i used to use (i forget) :p .
Next I'll get one from GNC. It indicates no loading period necessary. Furthermore, I have read in various articles, loading periods don't really lead to any real gains even with regular creatine.

t0mmy

HSC
stazi said:
i used to use (i forget) :p .
Next I'll get one from GNC. It indicates no loading period necessary. Furthermore, I have read in various articles, loading periods don't really lead to any real gains even with regular creatine.
yea i've heard that too that it isn't really necessary. Perhaps in the short term it can get you some gains, but eventually you'll end up the same without running the risks of loading.

I'm not really that great on the sciences of nutrition relating to bodybuilding so I won't talk.

I hate the workers at GNC. They try and bust you into everything. I feel like saying "MATE I KNOW WHAT I'M HERE FOR!!!!" But you just have to listen to their stupid suggestions :mad:

Only good thing about em is their discount card :D BUt i've heard there's this indian bloke on chapel st. near coles that sells good supps cheap. If anyone goes there can you tell me the exact location? cheers.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Haha sounds dodgy. Chapel St in what suburb?

t0mmy

HSC
lol shit sorry i for some reason automatically assumed you were from victoria. evidently that's not the case :p nevermind

what are your stats anyway?

I won't say my stats, i havent worked out since july but when i left off i was 5'7, 72kgs. 15" arms, not sure about the rest, approx 11-12% bf. My legs were a major downfall as i don't have a squat rack at home. I'm joining the gym soon once exams are done so that should be sweet. Hopefully with the assistance of muscle memory i can get back to where I was.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha im not a crazy body builder. i've had a weight problem (as in it's too low) since I was born. I've got an ectomorphic body type and a super fast metabolism. Started out first semester of uni at only about 48kg. Got to about 55kg. Now at about 53. Looking forward to getting back into it. Goal weight is 58kg.

t0mmy

HSC
stazi said:
haha im not a crazy body builder. i've had a weight problem (as in it's too low) since I was born. I've got an ectomorphic body type and a super fast metabolism. Started out first semester of uni at only about 48kg. Got to about 55kg. Now at about 53. Looking forward to getting back into it. Goal weight is 58kg.
gese man awesome job!! 7kgs is a killer weight to gain for me, and i'm not ecto. You must have a lot of dedication. good job dude

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
7kgs... congrats thats alright... especially if u are a hard gainer. just keep eating heaps and doing compund exercises and you will get there pretty quickly.

Jiga

I hate the workers at GNC. They try and bust you into everything. I feel like saying "MATE I KNOW WHAT I'M HERE FOR!!!!" But you just have to listen to their stupid suggestions
Ive had mixed experiences at GNC.

One time I went their and a guy actually told me of a better place to go to get cheaper stuff of a particular item. Another time I went in with a friend and we mucked around pretending dat we wanted to hit da gym hard etc, and they were fully trying to get us to buy the whole store. IF we were to have got all da stuff they suggested, would have costed like $500

Depends on who ya get really.

Im in the same boat as you. I weigh about 63kg, thats up from 59kg initially. I havent gone to the gym though, just been eating lots and doing an few excercies at home - running da dog, pull ups etc! But my metabolism is farged, it just gets through food to quickly, most people want to lose weight, I want to gain it!!!

UGFighter

HSC
lol @ the thought of you ever lifting weights, stazi.

58kg goal weight? woah, lookout man!

You'll need lots and lots of steroids before you're ever at a decent size.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
UGFighter said:
lol @ the thought of you ever lifting weights, stazi.

58kg goal weight? woah, lookout man!

You'll need lots and lots of steroids before you're ever at a decent size.
hey Cyph .

happy_chappy

HSC
just wondering...has anyone been to any bodybuilding shows or ever thought about entering?

melbournian

mexian expat
HSC
stazi said:
Haha sounds dodgy. Chapel St in what suburb?
Lol, South Yarra is a really dodgy subrub.....:rolleyes:

<small>Souh Yarra would probably have the penultimate median house price in Melbourne (maybe Brighton would take that)<small>

I wouldn't call myself a bodybuilder, but gym obsessed.

stazi, 55kg fark!!!

I've gone from 73 this time last year to 88 today.

I've decided to really focus on cutting up now.

Srixon

HSC
wonder body building is even classified as a sport thoguht it would be more to do with health or a beauty pagent lol

keep the beefing up going

Last edited:

davo_

good kid
HSC
jezzmo said:
anything micronised...or something.

i found the best diet magic. it was unintentional and unwanted.

It's jezzmo's two week special diet plan.

I stopped exercising. Ate much food. But drank. Today I sobered up for the first time in yongers (uninentional as well), and took the scales. 10kg lost. Jenny Craig has nothing.

This is very good advice. Scotch Whiskey is a clean alcohol.

The only problem is the tremors.

Oh and the $300 p/wk financial issues.

edit: oh and probably horrible horribly muscle loss.
I enjoy your style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)