Any Bold & Beautiful fans out there!! (1 Viewer)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Hey was just wondering if there are any other Bold fans out there( I know its a sad fact but damnit its so addictive!)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I HATE BROOKE DAMMIT! I watch this show week in week out hoping she'll get run over by a train, or all the guys will stop freakin forgiving her for sleeping with all of them and having kids with like five different guys. But i do like the show :)

HSC
i haven't watched B&B in ages! i have completely lost track of what has been happening.

i hear something is going on with amber and ridge's son. what's the deal with them?

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
theyre loooovers

the forresters are so hypocritical, they'll let caitlin be with rick but wont let tom be with amber. Ok I feel ashamed that I know this so well.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Yes Taylor was so much better than Brooke dammit. And I rememebr watching b&b one day when thomas was like 10 and then the next day suddenly he was 18... very very strange

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
OMG OMG OMG

Amber is Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

or so my theory goes on todays episode . . .

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
Yes Taylor was so much better than Brooke dammit. And I rememebr watching b&b one day when thomas was like 10 and then the next day suddenly he was 18... very very strange
yeh Taylor was good in the show...yeh thomas grew up overnight and theres new twin girls again

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
OMG OMG OMG

Amber is Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

or so my theory goes on todays episode . . .
DON"T READ THIS IF U DON'T WANT TO KNOW.....
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
V
Nah she's not gonna be its gonna be a scare but then Stephanie is gonna ask Amber to move in with her!

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Oh yeah another thing Morgan De Witt (one of Ridge's crazy ex lovers) is going to return soon i think next week in American

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
super katie said:
lol i know.......they've done that so many times. and what's with the children disappearing all the time. like ridge's twins, brooke's 2 little kids and bridget just disappeared too.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
i used to watch it with a passion (along with Passions-i know im lame) but i dont know what happened..i think the story line sort of deteriorated or something.

i switched it on yersterday and mosimo was trying to telepathetically tell ridge something WTF is happening there? woah i must of missed out on a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)