• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any Bold & Beautiful fans out there!! (1 Viewer)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Yeah thats her i think way back she was a model at Forrester was in love with Ridge got pregnant Stephanie found out and told her to get an abortion 'casue she was too young like 18 or something then she came back tricked Ridge into sleeping with her got preganant again... but lost the baby after her and Taylor had a cat fight.... then to get revenge she stole one of the twin girsl and had Taylor locked up in a house 'casue Taylor figured out that her daughter wasn't dead but was stolen by Morgan....

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i watch the every other it aint that bad... passions is worser... i wanna kill the writers...... soooooooo damn slow.......

super katie said:
why did sheila kill Taylor? I missed that whole storyline. Actually I wish someone would kill ridge too, he's such a jerk
i wanna kno too.. i stopped watching b&b for a bit and i didnt kno wot happenned......

deano059

HSC
i wanna kno too.. i stopped watching b&b for a bit and i didnt kno wot happenned......[/QUOTE]

doesnt matter if u stopped watching......the shows so slow u could pick it back up 2 years later and still be in the know!!

the only thing that happened fast was that thomas kid i remember him being so tiny n now theyve bought in sum hottish new 18 year old haha

sally spectra n stefanie i like their fights n the way they carry on:D

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
rainonmay said:
i wanna kno too.. i stopped watching b&b for a bit and i didnt kno wot happenned......
Basically Sheila try to frame Amber for getting drunk and sleeping with some guy (which of course Amber didn't by getting her drugged) so her Daughter could get with rick to have what she didn't have with Erik newayz Amebr went to Taylor for help to prove her innocence which eventually they figured out that Sheila was behing it...Sheila went to see Erik... Brooke and Talyor turned up too... Sheila was pissed off and was going to shoot a pregnant Brooke but Taylor jumped infront to ave Brooke and got shot instead!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
shouldnt Amber be pushing 40? seeing as tho Thomas is now 18. . .
or do you only the young people age on this show?

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
In reality yes but when does day time soaps stick with reality :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
shouldnt Amber be pushing 40? seeing as tho Thomas is now 18. . .
or do you only the young people age on this show?
lol yea
that would be rite eh?
shes old now

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
umm kimberly? i think... i remember her and rick and how they were the perfect couple and then she 'became a woman' and went for thorne.

but i love B&B

and shouldnt eric forrester be dead or something.. i'd think he's pushing maybe 1000

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Has ne1 else noticed that they haven't coloured Ridge's hair as much as b4 i.e. allowed for some greys to show

Seabiscuit

HSC
Mejc said:
Has ne1 else noticed that they haven't coloured Ridge's hair as much as b4 i.e. allowed for some greys to show
yeah i've noticed that! Its weird.... it's almost as if he's getting older... which is rare on the bold and the beautiful... :/

but its such a great show! :) The woman who plays Morgan is also on Days Of Our Lives (or young and the restless.. one of thsoe two).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)