• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any one want to medicine at uni? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
"should fire those 2 comments back at yourself!!!"...go read a novel" yep that is wit at the extreme...

yeah sorry that is my forum typing..i dont edit it
ps "increadibly persistant" is spelt incredibly persistent, apes shouldnt throw
stones especially u..u might accidentally hit urself

if u cant give help to ppl like yoakim etc. please refrain from posting:p

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
yeh once again...this comment should be fired at yourself...

apes shouldnt throw
stones especially u..u might accidentally hit urself
im from America you idiot...you know where that is right? well between the two countries there tend to be a few words that are spelled differently...we SOMETIMES spell it with an "a"...and anyway i wasnt insulting your overall intelligence ofcourse people makes typos, i was just insulting that particular sentence becuase it was ironic that at the time that you were insutling me you were making typos...

oh and i totaly agree about not posting if you cant help people...so how about you let med students with passion post....i mean after reading some of your comments you may disencourage people that will acctualy make GOOD doctors entering medicine.....its funny becuase you were commenting on Americas failing medical industry(and really it depends on which region because on a large scale its VERY good and everyone knows that)before and yet i dont think Australia will get any better if theres a chance of more people with your kind of attitude out there...

im going to refrain from posting on here only because i dont intend to carry on this childhood act with you...i suggest you do the same...for the sake of future med student..doctors are and always will be really important and you really do set a bad example and i hope people see that :D

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
This has grown to a spamfest where basically everyone is throwing shit at each other. I shall refrain from adding more insults.

Where is Lexi when you need him to close a thread.

nit

HSC
Originally posted by funnybunny
well...everything..helping people is just a bonus...ANYWAY thats besides the point..the important thing is that i am in medicine, whilst u are not....Obviosuly, then ur "drive" to do medicine wasnt strong enough for u to make it into med first round.
Dude, what exactly did you say in your interview when asked about why you wanted to do med? I thought the whole point of the interviews was to weed that sort of crap out

funnybunny

HSC
actually, nit....i think the interviewers want to know the "real you"...i doubt they'd care if u tell them u want to do it for the "passion"...as hundreds of interviewees will say the same.
they are trained to spot superficial crap like what dora_18 would say eg) "im passionate about helping others"
Rather, i told them the truth and as it stands, i got in.

Last edited:

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
well when u say :-
"ok i need some help....preferably from someone whos doing graduate medicine @ sydney....i want to do med postgrad but this GAMSAT exam just freaks me out.."
i think it suggests u want to do med....
OWNED

funnybunny

HSC
disencourage
lol..i think the word is discourage?
and its not "spelled differently" it's spelt differently.
let med students with passion post
HAHA....fck that is funny...can u get any more hilarious?
and really it depends on which region because on a large scale its VERY
yea...i mean like Ethiopia is a VERY rich country...it just depends on which class u ask.
i dont intend to carry on this childhood act with you...i suggest you do the same.
yep...it's good to admit defeat. if only more americans were like u.
anyway, jokes aside, arguing with you has been very ..let's say..enthralling.....
as we come to a parting of the ways, and my last breath escapes me, i leave you with this...one day, a day may come when you have to choose between what is easy and what is right and when that year comes......remember FUNNYBUNNY

Last edited:

nit

HSC
OK so assuming that these posts convey the "real you" however you define that, do you actually think you would be doing med right now?

Anyway I'm just picking a fight as it's quite fun to rebut some of these posts, I really don't care too much. I do think you need to change your attitude towards people and courses and your outlook on life in general, but that's a subjective remark anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)