any1 going nelson bay, port stevens etc for schoolies? (2 Viewers)

sjs6sjs

HSC
come to port macquarie for schoolies instead it'll b better n safer :wave:

nix0r

HSC
The bay is seriously not that bad as a whole, The 'bay rats' or whatever are not ever a threat to anyone unless you're alone in the middle of nelson bay CBD at 1am (i.e not where you'd usually hang)

If you're not 18 and don't have many people comming here with you, i wouldn't recommend it because of the lack of venues for underaged people.

HOWEVER, you can make anywhere fun with a large group of people, or even close friends. don't let a group of social outcasts like zaraku steer you away from anywhere.

-the truth

Mattww

HSC
I've lived in the bay most of my life and rarely see "bay rats"..

We hear about them though.. they sound lame :-\

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i agree lol these "bay rats" sound alot like lads (think western sydney)

well yeaah we're goin to be stayin in port stephens
from the 30th til the 6th

anyone else goin at that time?

but like, ive heard that therees not much to do there...
locals.... what is there to do besides hang at the beach? any shops or anythin? nightlife? not that ill be 18 but u no... :)

Manda-Jean

HSC
Heyy me and 15ish others heading up to Port stephens from the 26th til the 29th :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i really wish now that me n my friends booked terrigal instead, seeing most of our grade is going there..

anywhoo, we're goin nelson bay from 30th nov -- 6th dec

pretty sure all us people going to the bay should make the most of it and arrange a BEACH PARTY or two yeah?

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Yeah me and about 10 others going up between 23-30th of november.

If anyone is going around that time, we should meet up! :)

And wtf are with idiots in this thread? It's not that bad, I know 2 other schoolies groups who've gone up and said they had a great time.

BOTTOM LINE:
You're not into hardcore schoolies, this is the place for you
You just wanna hang out with your mates, this is the place for you
You don't mind just hanging on the beach and just cruising around town, then this is the place for you

If you'd prefer to be completely wasted with randoms you'll never see again, I don't advise it. Go to surfers instead :/

jabbid111

HSC
Not much to do at Nelson Bay except party and chill on the beach............so its perfect for schoolies!!!

Its not filled with bay rats or some shit, just the usual tossers, but you get that anywhere.

I went there for new years this year had an epic time, so all those going should have a blast.

Icystealer

HSC
I personally live their and i think its not really worth it, but i guess its just me cause ive lived there for so long.

Also watch out for the bayrats there a few of them specially the young ones (around age 14-16) that really like to get people going...

Mattww

HSC
Port Stephens Is definitely worth coming too, especially if you live in the city. It's a really beautiful place with amazing beaches + scenery and in summer the place is really buzzing too.

You'll have a great time as long as you don't start posting your party's online and inviting anyone. That's when things can turn a bit ugly.

Last edited:

coffman6969

HSC
We left booking late so have to go up the 14ht november to the 23rd, still going to be good got lyk 20boys going up.

And fuck the drugos we hav 20 boys bring it on lol

Anyone going to be there then??

tylerdavidson

HSC
me and like 7 girls are heading up from the 20th of nov i think

so if theres all these bay rats does that mean there is a pretty big drug community there?
& are they strict on underagers or what?

Mawled

HSC
Hey i don't wan't to dampen your whole schoolies experience but ive read some things on the first and second pages, and i utterly agree.

My dad lives in Tea Gardens / Hawks nest, now im not sure how these places stack up to port stephens itself but its also full of surfers / absoulete IDIOTS which are: speed / crack addicts which are seeking conflict and overall looking for a fight.

There are robberies within the area, last time i went up the golf course had been robbed by 3 men.

IF this isnt enough, the town is dead and full of people who are quite frankly waiting to die.

Now i may sound harsh but ive seen the areas and its not too nice - better sleeping naked in the streets of kings cross on a friday night then going to a place called pindimar.

Just tryna help not scare,

mawled.

Mawled

HSC
me and like 7 girls are heading up from the 20th of nov i think

so if theres all these bay rats does that mean there is a pretty big drug community there?
& are they strict on underagers or what?
Oh and if your going to tea gardens, there is one police station with a maximum of ONE patrol car at once.

So if you want to have 3 eccys everyday, have a couple lines of speed, inject some heroin, smoke an ounce of weed, trip balls on a couple tabs of acid, drink some pyote tea, eat some shrooms and kill ur liver, have some heroin and lie there with your eyes rolled back into your head in pure ecstacy, go ahead.

You wont be caught.

Mawled

HSC
We left booking late so have to go up the 14ht november to the 23rd, still going to be good got lyk 20boys going up.

And fuck the drugos we hav 20 boys bring it on lol

Anyone going to be there then??
Better bring a couple sawn-offs then buddy.

Mawled

HSC
Oh and the beaches are beautfiful :)

Have a good time.

Dont get toooooo maggot in public or things could turn sour.

Have fun spending $1000- $3000 to get drunk on a beach for a week, ill say hi when im driving past in my done up commy :)

Mawled.

(sorry for all the angst and sarcasm, im in one of them moods).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)