Anybody doing 3 sciences? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Hey, i'm currently doing chem, bio and physics and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

How are you coping?

What are your thoughts?

I have plans to drop physics. All this science is too mudane for me.

How about you?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I would have loved to, but our subject lines were conflicting so I chose chemistry and biology, rather than physics.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
There are a few who do all 3. None that I can name atm. I do 2 but sometimes wish I done bio because everybody said it was really easy. =/ Whats your fave ?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
At the moment, definitely Biology :uhhuh:

Didn't like chemistry at all in Term 1, but after getting my mark and rank back, it's interesting now :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
My friend does all three. it's funny how much of a polar opposite she is to me: she'd doing all the sciences and maths (and english coz she has too) whereas all of my subjects are rather humglish in nature.

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
There are a few who do all 3. None that I can name atm. I do 2 but sometimes wish I done bio because everybody said it was really easy. =/ Whats your fave ?
I enjoy chem since it is pretty easy to pick up and my techer isn't the kind to bog us down with a milion booklets or make us write too much. Bio is easy and not too stressing.

I don't like physics at all. Boring, mudane, anal retentive teacher. I never planned to do it. I was actually doing modern history but i got really bored learning the history of electricity... so i changed to physics...and learnt about electricity. *sigh*

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Jachie said:
whereas all of my subjects are rather humglish in nature.
HUMGLISH! My god i finally get it!!!!

I am slightly HUMGLISH myself... as i do adv eng and legal.:bomb:

Ingeneous. :)

Kudos to you.

Le3sah

HSC
misbahf said:
HUMGLISH! My god i finally get it!!!!
I still don't get it....:(

But yeah, I only do 2 sciences, though I wish I did Bio instead of Physics.
A couple of my friends do 3 sciences; they say theres a lot of work involved though still manageable. :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I know, like, 3 people in my year who do all three sciences.

I used to do all three, but then i kinda started getting confused by that topic about electric motors and stuff ... so i dropped phys..... for the best, i hope. ^_^'

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
misbahf said:
Kudos to you.
Yeah, but I can't take any credit for it. Tamara was the founder. ;)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Kujah said:
At the moment, definitely Biology :uhhuh:

Didn't like chemistry at all in Term 1, but after getting my mark and rank back, it's interesting now :)
=O ! thats how i feel about physics ! i never really liked it until I found out I was ranked 3rd and I started to enjoy it ! lol i always thought I was the crappest in the class. I thought wrong ! =]

but chem is the best IMO ! i have the worst teacher I could ask for, gt tonnes of work with no explanation but still love it.

HUMLISH = <3 4 humanities + english

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
Le3sah said:
A couple of my friends do 3 sciences; they say theres a lot of work involved though still manageable. :)
I'd say its less work. Especially all that experimental skills stuff...you do it 3 times over. I think if i was to do modern it would be more work with all the essays, source work etc.

cccclaire

HSC
I do biology and chemistry.
if i could do subject selection again I would have not done english extension and done physics instead. But physics is on the same line as biology (but if I said I wanted to do both I'm sure they wouldn't have made it that way) so i can't change now.

Biology is the best science. I used to enjoy chemistry but I don't so much any more.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Yeah I won't lie, bio is pretty awesome now that we've finished the worst unit in any subject ever - local ecosystems.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
My school doesn't allow 3 Sciences. Max is 2 :eek:.

HSC
N/A
Re: Anybody doing the three major sciences (Bio, Chem, and Phys)?

misbahf said:
Hey, i'm currently doing chem, bio and physics and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

How are you coping?

What are your thoughts?

I have plans to drop physics. All this science is too mudane for me.

How about you?
I do all three (major) sciences that are offered; I do oh-so brilliantly in all - just not brilliantly enough - and have no intention of dropping any.
I need to improve on pracs though.

My thoughts on what?

Edit: Thoughts, you say, okay; if my school offered other sciences - Engineering is not a science - and we/I were allowed to do more, I would. Perhaps.
Of the other sciences, I like Agriculture, and I don't like that geosciences-related course.

Last edited:

gcmk

HSC
yeh i do all three sciences too, its not as hard as ppl think ... but im going to drop physics next yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)