anyone doing engineering (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
HSC physics is COMPLETELY different than University physics. I cannot emphasis this enough. Alot more mathematical. I had my end of semester adv physics exam yesterday lol

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
how was it?
It wasn't too bad lol the good thing about doingg the adv is it can scale very well. I have friends that did it last year getting about 50% in the exam, and that scaling to a final of 90/100. I think i went a bit better than that but it might have been an easier exam, i guess well find out soon

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Audio Engineering has the least amount of physics... Not really related but still has the word 'engineering' in it lol.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
does anyone know why there are very few unis that have chemical engineering?
Every university that offers Engineering should offer chemical engineering... I think Macquarie is the only exception to that since they offer IT engineering or something along those lines and nothing else.

Chemical engineering isn't a very popular engineering field. Civil is probably the most popular, however, it will require the most Physics (but as others have said nothing like HSC Physics which is rather boring to me).

Albeit, there are plenty of Chemical Engineering jobs as there is always a need for engineers all the time.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Bachelors Degree in Audio Production/Engineering.

Not really what you are looking for though I assume.

super.muppy

HSC
HSC physics is COMPLETELY different than University physics. I cannot emphasis this enough. Alot more mathematical. I had my end of semester adv physics exam yesterday lol
yea thought so, at school its all benefits to society crap

arjungamer123

HSC
Well as far as I am aware there is only 2 uni's that offer chem eng in NSW which is newcastle and UNSW.
Newcastle is one of the biggest coal ports in the country and has heaps of minerals processing up in the hunter valley so I would say Newcastle.
BUT UNSW has much more funding for it, and more industry links. Go with UNSW I reckon.

kr73114

HSC
should i do chemical engineering?...ive done some research and seems interesting.
i enjoy chemistry atm but dont do physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)