Anyone else doing the same set of subjects as me? (1 Viewer)

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
My subjects at the moment are:

English Ext. 2 (Have a rough concept, starting the research process and brainstorming solid components e.g. style, setting, storylines etc.)
- I much prefer Ext. 1 to Advanced (Romanticism FTW ^^), though I guess it's been smooth sailing all around so far.

Modern History (Really enjoy the subject, rank is mediocre)

Ancient History (Again, thoroughly enjoying it and trying to snatch back the top rank ^^" )

History Extension (Only had 4 lessons so far, ok as far as I can tell)

French Extension (Regular teacher is in hospital, a bit worried that we're falling behind thanks to the clueless substitute teachers we've had these past few weeks...)

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has the same or very similar subjects to mine, although I'm prepared to give vast amounts of time and dedication to all my subjects I have a tendency to lag behind the pack in terms of pacing myself with big projects, so as you can imagine it's a concern for me what with 4U English, Ext. History and Ext. French =/ Would it be worth keeping the 12 units to the end or should I drop one or two extension courses? Any suggestions and recommendations are quite welcome. Thanks =)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I'd say keep them all. It's a good combination. Off that list I do Modern (considered History Ext, took Ext 2 Maths instead)and Adv + Ext 1 English (considered Ext 2, took Ext 2 Maths instead). But I'd be more than happy to help with any of those 5 units.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I do 4U english :)

Have lots of ideas for it but I haven't settled on one yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)