Anyone Else Studying Less Closer To the HSC (1 Viewer)

neeksy45

HSC
minijumbuk said:
Nope. I've been pretty consistent.

With the procrastination, that is.
consistency is key.
haha you sound like me.
i need real pressure to make myself study.

amysimpkins9

HSC
i feel like i just want to go to sleep and wake up having done all my exams. i will study for about 20 seconds and then think ive done sooo much!! lol nah not really, its pretty bad, but im glad a lot of other people are having the same 'not udner pressure to come out with good material' problem :rolleyes:

good luck to everyone

Hayastan

HSC
I just cant be bothered to study. I just cant - i studied for 8hrs a day during stuvac but i dunno now im just losing motivation. I think its English.

rachelmcdermott

HSC
I've been pretty good since trials studying at least 3 days a week as first week holidays hit i studied minimun of 6 hours a day i was doing pretty good but then second week i was burnt out,about 3 hours a day was my max. Tho i have been studying like crazy 4 almost 3 weeks straight i am still very dissatisfied, i have 2 exams on the thursday 2 how fuckin harsh hey lol,

BUsiness is first up and i'm yet to finish the text book i have 2 topics to go, but my prob is write evrythin n dont summarise.

My next exam is I.T n pffft piece of piss loves it, HAHA I'M A NERD LOL.

so right pointers, get up early, do 4 hours, take 2 hour break. then another 2 hours 1 hour break n then 2 hours or 2 hours after tea, 9 is a good bed time.

good luck everyone n remember theres more to life then HSC if u fail u can always wait a 2-3 years n go 2 uni as a mature aged student.

Oh n if it makes ya's feel better n it made me feel heaps better some well alot of ppl i no, like the population of a town, didnt study once in the holidays, have just started now, or dont intend to study at all, those are who ur up against, piece of piss!!

xx

souadhaneen

HSC
i started stuvax so strong. During the middle it died out, but the last couple of days have been good.Its either now or never!!!! I'm a last minute person so i work well under pressure. I wouldnt say im over the HSC but cant wait till it starts and finishes. my sis is also doing the HSC she was consistent the whole year and is a bit exhausted now... i guess most of us feel the same way, all in the same boat.

Sleep well. No long nights.Good luck everyone. :sleep:

davOmeter

HSC
rachelmcdermott said:
I've been pretty good since trials studying at least 3 days a week as first week holidays hit i studied minimun of 6 hours a day i was doing pretty good but then second week i was burnt out,about 3 hours a day was my max. Tho i have been studying like crazy 4 almost 3 weeks straight i am still very dissatisfied, i have 2 exams on the thursday 2 how fuckin harsh hey lol,

BUsiness is first up and i'm yet to finish the text book i have 2 topics to go, but my prob is write evrythin n dont summarise.

My next exam is I.T n pffft piece of piss loves it, HAHA I'M A NERD LOL.

so right pointers, get up early, do 4 hours, take 2 hour break. then another 2 hours 1 hour break n then 2 hours or 2 hours after tea, 9 is a good bed time.

good luck everyone n remember theres more to life then HSC if u fail u can always wait a 2-3 years n go 2 uni as a mature aged student.

Oh n if it makes ya's feel better n it made me feel heaps better some well alot of ppl i no, like the population of a town, didnt study once in the holidays, have just started now, or dont intend to study at all, those are who ur up against, piece of piss!!

xx
OooOo, you have the same 2 exams I have on the first day, are you actually studying for IT, I've merely read some parts of the textbook and that's all I've done, should be an easy exam..hopefully..

bilal.a

HSC
omgggggggggggg, uhh, thats how i stress, but hopfully ill start like 2morrow, ive actually done abit for maths, but i got english 2 and dt on the same day im soo pissed n then i got legal n general maths a day apart, sooo ye im kinda stressing, i jus cant wait tillll all is doneeee,

anyways ppl gud luck with everything

kaitlynv

HSC
study is like limits.
as the limit aproaches zero (a.k.a d-day, the holocaust sequel, black friday, world war 3, english paper 1 etc), the study becomes infinitely smaller :)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I'm pretty much stuffed =)
Don't really know what to do. Been really inconsistant all year, only before assessments and whatnot and not at all for trials (seriously, wtf?). And I'm just like, well there's no point now. Can't un-fuck up the year. Urgh.
So yeah. 2 days to study. I know nothing for anything (at least thats how I feel). All I've done all year is make study notes. That's IT.

And haven't even attempted a past paper. jfidosjfiods.

So that'll probably make a whole lot of people feel better =)

lionking1191

HSC
Hollieee said:
Don't really know what to do. Been really inconsistant all year, only before assessments and whatnot and not at all for trials (seriously, wtf?). And I'm just like, well there's no point now. Can't un-fuck up the year. Urgh.
So yeah. 2 days to study. I know nothing for anything (at least thats how I feel). All I've done all year is make study notes. That's IT.

ah. past papers. have to get started on those

HSC
Yeh, I went into the holidays studying every day. Now I just neglect the other subjects because English is closest, but I'm hardly doing any English work either....wtf

BabyK

HSC
Hollieee said:

dnt worrie about it ive been pretty inconsistent all year 2 n i fkd my assessments, but dese exams r worth 50% so im sure if u du good in dem ur mark will get scaled up, cos cmon ur being compared wiv d state nt some shittyass skwl dat kd say its students aced all der exams :) plus d hsc is a lot easier coz of every1 has 2 get it, just like d skwl certificate. =) dnt worrie

by the way im seriously considering asking everyone in d state to do a hsc ban and just refuse to write anything on our papers =) dat way we all get 100 UAI cos we all get d same mark =) ....ahhh wishful thinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)