Anyone Else Studying Less Closer To the HSC (1 Viewer)

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
lol...

i started off the STUVAC pretty strongly at 5 hours a day (which is quite good for me) and felt really good doing it.

Now as my Business Exam is on Thursday i should be doing more but for some reason the last couple of days ive just lost all motivation right before my Exam and struggling to do 4 hours.

Anyone got any tips or suggestions to help me push on lol.

chomp

HSC
Same here i have business on thursday too. But i have worked all year and i think ill be right! for some reason i am not stressed either

laureese

HSC
hahah same .. i probs did like an 1 of study today..

when do u prefer working? morning afternoon or night?
set a timetable and put ur hours where u work best.. and i guess u just have to force urself to do it from there...

you could always wake up real early, get study out of the way and just bum the rest of the day if u cant be motivated to study anymore

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, im studying more and more everyday, but then, im one of those 'last minute' people.

Have you guys been doing lots of intensive (8hours+) study in the holidays or something?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i've been gathering momentummm as we move away from the holidays and towards the hsc.

BabyK

HSC
welll yehh my business studies exam is this thursday, and i only started studying last tuesday when it hit me that this is it, i flunk these exams n no uni for me....and den i freaked and ive been studying literally 10+ hours since den.... im not joking im fkn scared!!!!!! but den agen dats jus becuzz i havent studied since b4 d trials literally have not touched a book n .....omgggg i jus want a 70UAI dats alll :( :( but yeh if u want motivation...these exams are worth 50% flunk dem and ur gornn :( :(........or derz always tafe....lol bum central sorry.

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Lol yeah im probs gona get up at like 8 am 2morow and just get 4 hours done.

If i can do that ill feel alot better cause then ill have the whole afternoon to relax and maybe do some more.

I think the problem is that ive been waking up at like 11am recently going to bed heaps late.

I wake up and realize that half the day is gone and have no urge to study from that point on lol

Oh well im sure ill go heaps well in business but just mainly worried about my english exams .... tho im sure ill be fine

anyways im moving to another country next year in like february aha

tau281290

HSC
I went from really intense then down to moderate, now as we get closer I am getting more intense again.

xJennax

HSC
I think my study has been pretty consistant over the last week lol.

Call me dumb, but what does STUVAC stand for?

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
im studying less now because i started the holoiday strong, and now im running out of things to study (LOL)

BUt i think the main reason is that im physically and mentally EXHAUSTED!! Im so over studying, so over the pressure...i just want to get in there and do it!

gen01

HSC
omg im the same english on frieday and ive done nothing at all.. im so over the HSC!!!

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Nope. I've been pretty consistent.

With the procrastination, that is.

Shan4curry

HSC
minijumbuk said:
Nope. I've been pretty consistent.

With the procrastination, that is.
=P Nicely put. Same here. > <

Was meant to give up the entire internet today but nope! I'm here now! But no other sites or MSN. =) I'm quite proud so far~

Anyways, to all those who say they work better under pressure, I agree. Just as long as there are people around me that aren't OMGHELPMESTRESSSSSSED.

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Shan4curry said:
=P Nicely put. Same here. > <

Was meant to give up the entire internet today but nope! I'm here now! But no other sites or MSN. =) I'm quite proud so far~

Anyways, to all those who say they work better under pressure, I agree. Just as long as there are people around me that aren't OMGHELPMESTRESSSSSSED.
I just dont want to turn up early to exam and talk to people outside... the same thing happens everytime.. someone will say something that ive never heard of before and persists that it will be in the exam. I always get really stressed and end up forgetting other things because im spending so much energy trying to work out what they were saying..

lol

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
yeah im hardly working at all. i just want english out of the way and then ill be right. i think itll be easier once the exams have started.

tau281290

HSC
OMG I've only done 1 chemistry past paper for the holidays, but I got like 6 days break before chem anyways... lol I pray that my strategy will work, otherwise >.>

trento654

HSC
i just don't care anymoe, i want this shit over so i can go to tafe and chill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)