Anyone get 95+ without TUTORING? (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I know someone that got 34.2 and was really happy that she didnt get <30 haha so i guess that would be classified as an achievment. She isn't bogan tho, she is just an absolute blonde bombshell and is really sport involved.. aww shes good, ur gona have to trust me...So i guess, its an achievement to her parents for produce such a fucking hot spawn. Cuedos to them people

unwanted80

HSC
N/A
my friend got 96.. does comm/law at maq- he didnt have tutoring

Last edited:
HSC
my friend got 99.15 his subjects were 4 unit maths, esl, chem, phyz, bio, hindi- he went to tutoring at the start of year 12 for maths at talent 100 but then left it.. after a month or so.. lol well i guess tutoring didnt work for him :jedi:</SPAN>

Tina Lads

HSC
Tutoring teaches the same thing as school. So you don't really get much advantage from tutoring. But a lot of people have to tutor because they are cursed with a crappy public education.

'Cursed with Crappy public education' ?

Sorry but what are you trying to imply towards Public Schools ?

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
exactly, although i didn't attend a public school, public schools performed better than private school's, especially at the top end....

ajita92

HSC
ok, for everyone that did get over 95... HOW?!?! i need about 95.25 for comm/law at macq and its achievable but yeah.. i just want to know some tips or ideas that would help! :D (how cutes the green face! lol)

aaron22

HSC
Fuck you. The hsc is bullshit. I got 98.2 and i smoked weed in between exams + no tutoring + no school and knew fuck all. Yes i am showing off.

I just memorised a few select essays and studied 3u maths really hard. I definetly knew a shitload less than friends who got 90 uai so the fact that this is possible means the system is shit

which is great cos you can fuck with it and do great.

ADVICE TO FUTURE HSC STUDENTS! Do essayish subjects ( 3 u english, modern) or subjects you already rule at (art or music) and rote learn and cram really fucking hard. Don't go to school, spend time at home studying only for the exam. dont learn anything you don't need to. Analsye exam papers and criteria and rip the shit out of this shitty exam
dude i wish i was like you, retain information

sachu

HSC
heyi thats awesome u were 1st in the state for std.english..
i do std english 2.....but i m really crap at it....
what was ur theory?

amerie100

HSC
N/A
my high school friend got 98.35
with no tuition in any of her subjects.
and she did 4U math at my school by correspondence and had no tuition.
in 4U she did super well - 90+
but she wasnt asian she was aussie as aussie can be!

kwabon

Banned
HSC
stfu dp! annabackwards, band 6 is a great achievement, just ignore people like this. Im happy with achieving a band 6 (98) in Mathematics (2U).

No tutoring, 97.75, public school education btw, much better than private imo, much more diverse community, which is more like what u deal with in the real world.
nah man, disagree. i too am quite happy with getting a band 6 in 2 unit, but that band 6 does not become that much of a great achievement once you are a 4 unit student. because a 4 unit student is expected to get a result of 95 + with minimal amount of study. People like annabackwards, you addikaye, me, namu and the others who do 4 unit, it will be an achievement we'll all be proud of, if we can get a band 6 in 4 unit.

fark this motivated me. LETS DO SOME MATHS BITCHESSS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)