Anyone hate Uni? (1 Viewer)

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
What the fuck is with you 'Eastern Staters' and Asians fillign your unis?

Over 'ere in UWA we probably have 40% asians MAX in commerce - since you only need 80 to get in all the asian parents make their children do med/dent/law.

hollaholla

HSC
like one of the above posts mentioned...they do actually have social lives lol . No parents...friends from the same country...PARTAY!

you shouldnt switch unis but join a club---boy how many of them exist....squash...tennis...pick one and go for it.

mr2yen

HSC
im asian but i was born here but i totally agree that UNSW is infested with international students especially Chinese ones , besides the time required to travel there they are a massive turnoff to go to UNSW even tho its got a great rep for commerce, i reckon ther should b a quota that restricts the number of imports from attending uni in australia coz atm it seems to b an open door policy

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
i reckon ther should b a quota that restricts the number of imports from attending uni in australia coz atm it seems to b an open door policy
International students serve a purpose at UNSW. And that's simply to fund our Australian universities, especially with the removal of domestic fee places.

They also help fund our local economy and spread the reputation of our unis overseas. It's also appropriate to mention that its not really like they're adding to our crime rate in Sydney anyway. More like they're constant victims to be honest.

We need them. Hating them and telling them to fuck off won't do anything. They'll just keep coming, getting their commerce degrees and either applying for citizenship/permanent residency or heading back home.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
First jews, now asians..?
Your bigoted racisms seeps onto these forums like a burst sewrage pipe.
Why don't you actually try and talk to people with different ethnic backgrounds, rather than dismissing them as 'cockaroches' in need of 'extermination'.
bigot.
Fucking parasitic idiot.
Note I said many, not all.
You probably want to exterminate all asians like the other people in this thread, you thought of the idea of extermination.
No wonder why this guy was an accident.

EDIT:

Read my FAQ on my blog?

Q: Are you a racist?

A: I am not a racist, I love/hate everyone equally.
Actually your antennas are your only apparatus for sensing, you gelatinous bile-swimming parasite.

What race are you so I can have a crack at it?
White? Yellow? Black?
Hold on, you are just one of many protoplasmic creatures infesting this planet, you are not even considered human.

Last edited:

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
Fucking parasitic idiot.
Note I said many, not all.
You probably want to exterminate all asians like the other people in this thread, you thought of the idea of extermination.
No wonder why this guy was an accident.

EDIT:

Read my FAQ on my blog?

Actually your antennas are your only apparatus for sensing, you gelatinous bile-swimming parasite.

What race are you so I can have a crack at it?
White? Yellow? Black?
Hold on, you are just one of many protoplasmic creatures infesting this planet, you are not even considered human.
its pretty sad that u got caught out on on another one of your race hate vomit diatribes, but to then ask for ComingUpforAir's race so you can 'crack' his head in is simply revolting. Instead of confronting his ideas (which racists like you can obviously not) you want to know his race...so you can attack his race.....what a sorry little man you are...just apologies for you hate crimes, your lucky you do this on the internet, because you would probably be arrested for this kind of racial incitement in real life.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
its pretty sad that u got caught out on on another one of your race hate vomit diatribes, but to then ask for ComingUpforAir's race so you can 'crack' his head in is simply revolting. Instead of confronting his ideas (which racists like you can obviously not) you want to know his race...so you can attack his race.....what a sorry little man you are...just apologies for you hate crimes, your lucky you do this on the internet, because you would probably be arrested for this kind of racial incitement in real life.
anymore sock puppet accounts?
well this gelatinous, swamp-inhabiting transparent parasite severely lacks brain cells anyway.

Q: Are you a racist?

A: I am not a racist, I love/hate everyone equally.

Garygaz

HSC
oh em gee he mentioned race he is so raccissttt. You aren't allowed to mention race, ever, even when in context of a discussion, it's like so WRONG.

zehrag

HSC
oh??? are you doing bachelor or international studies??? because i really considered doing that and i have a hard time chosing between Bachelor of Arts with a Master of Teaching or BA in International studies. It would be REALLY helpful if you told me a little bit about what it is in student life? ]

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
oh??? are you doing bachelor or international studies??? because i really considered doing that and i have a hard time chosing between Bachelor of Arts with a Master of Teaching or BA in International studies. It would be REALLY helpful if you told me a little bit about what it is in student life? ]

Who the fuck are you referring to?

More importantly, no one has made any mention of a bacherlor of international studies in this thread. It's also amusing how you want to ask about student life in a thread whose main topic is "UNSW is shit because its full of asians'.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^Presumably she thinks the OP is having an azn problem because he may be doing international studies. Due to a possibly misguided perception that international studies is popoular amongst anzs.

meh, it took a while for me to figure out

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
garygaz who in your opinion is australian? i hate it when people (usually whites) come up to me and assume cos im asian i cant speak english. or eat nothing but noodles and rice. in fact as an asian aussie ive often been in that sitch where im the only person in the crowd who doesnt speak canto or mando. it gets a bit annoying when you have no idea wtf people are talking about. i also think its a bit rude where people know there are english speakers around yet deliberately speak another language in front of them. in some ways i think they are isolating themselves.

my suggestion is just try and stop thinking your uni is inundated with 'asians' and 'indians' and just start thinking of people as people. regardless of race ethnic people (or anyone really) can make good friends.
It probably doesnt help that you live in the hills area.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
i hate it when people (usually whites) come up to me and assume cos im asian i cant speak english. or eat nothing but noodles and rice

I made a reference to where you live. The hills area. Which is predominantly full of white people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)