anyone have dodgy engineering teachers? (1 Viewer)

mazza!

HSC
ehhh my engineering teacher seriously has no idea what his on about >< were all gonna fail wonder if anyone elses teachers are the same

thehootman

HSC
Not mine - hes great. However the year below us, a different teacher is taking them and they all feel the same way as you.

weststigers89

HSC
my teachers heaps funny and stuff but not very good with engineering if you ask him something his gotta go check the book before he gives you the answer haha

!!C0opskies!!

Gangsta
HSC
lol I dont have a dodgy one, he is mad crazy gangsta. Heaps good at engineering aswell. but on the side he teaches us heaps of fun stuff.

Brizzo

HSC
I have a pretty good teacher... but the thing he is just a bit lazy and takes quite a while to mark our engineering reports and exams lol.

sam64mcd

HSC
My pre-lim teacher had no idea at all what he was doing, so the rest of the idiots in my class bludged the whole year 11 and the teacher couldn't help me at all. Now we have a slightly better engineering teacher but because we've missed out on heaps of work he skims through alot, leaving me confused.. So yeah, I have dodgy engineering teachers. I'm trying to find some good resources so I can teach myself, if anyone has any recommendations.

randombowler

HSC
My teacher is good, he has been marking engineering HSC exams for ages and shit.

HSC
My pre-lim teacher had no idea at all what he was doing, so the rest of the idiots in my class bludged the whole year 11 and the teacher couldn't help me at all. Now we have a slightly better engineering teacher but because we've missed out on heaps of work he skims through alot, leaving me confused.. So yeah, I have dodgy engineering teachers. I'm trying to find some good resources so I can teach myself, if anyone has any recommendations.
hey, use the excel hsc book - our school uses that.. over the copeland one..

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Our teacher is teh fail. He can't spell, he can't do simple maths and all he does is tell us to read the bloody textbook.

charlen

HSC
Our teacher is teh fail. He can't spell, he can't do simple maths and all he does is tell us to read the bloody textbook.

Sounds very much like the sub i had for half a year and oh yer i too have a terrible engineering teacher so i dropped it ><

shell.q

HSC
mine was ok i guess....he wasnt some wonder man then again he wasnt some dumb shit...im a female and it just always seemed really awkward...but i dropped and now do it next year...the teacher i will have i had for yrs 8-10 tech drawing and i no him really well so things will be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)