anyone heard of this? (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
our school experimented with acceleration even though theve done it for some time before us. we dop three hsc subjects in yr 11, but theres really no pressure whatsoever (besides the principle watching our backs)!

they called us the "ab(s)" a few years ago for accelerated boys (there's also the ag (s)).
we call ourselves the acclerated bludgers!

EDIT: im in yr 12 and im 17 by the way. people used to say that i look 15 though :) but after my hsc, thats changed

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
havent heard of that 1 jezza.
as for accellerants, there's only 1 i know of....one of my mates did hsc 2u maths this year , only accellerated 1 yr though (starting hsc courses for all her other courses now)...but she'll probably do 4u next year...she's really smart (could easily thrash a lot of yr 12 2u people at my school)

simpz

HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IM IN THAT YEAR!

Richard is really...really....really smart ey, hes in my ext eng class n it kinda sucks when a 15 yr old is better than u at something!

yeh he doesnt have many friends and he doesnt play much sport, honestly i dont talk to him much and neither do alot of people he kinda just stays with his group of friends. He seems to get along with everyone thats in his classes n stuff
OH and he comes out with crazy hair randomly sometimes which i congratulate him for!

KIAMA HS ROCKS! ill miss everyone there soooo much! :D

lala2

Banned
HSC
Guys who live on the NOrth Shore and/or read the NOrth Shore Times today (11/11), did you read the article about the guy who's only 13 and at NSBHS and is in Year 9 and accelerated in HSC Software? The guy looks like a nerd (and I wear glasses and am a self-confessed bookworm) and like Bill Gates or Steven Hawkins or some intelligent person I've seen in photos somewhere before...that means not only is this remarkable, but he's only gonna be 16 when he finishes his HSC! God I feel old!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
and i thought that i was young to be in my year...
i'm class of '05 but my birthday is the 2nd last day of july. i'll be 17 by then though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)