Anyone know where... (1 Viewer)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
2 days before the SC and it disappears o_O

galmatt

HSC
hey can someone throw the old science notes up quick
my stupid computer messed up and the notes are gone!

Cee.

HSC
^ There you go. I only saved the science notes meh.

Killamatt

Guy From Jump The Q Ad
HSC
Well I actually download almost every document on the first and second page. Could someone please tell me how I can upload them on this site like Cee. did? I could upload them to a file sharing site but I'd prefer this. There are 40 documents, 3 are commerce ones for some reason :p. Also, is it possible for me to upload them as a rar file?

Edit: I am uploading all that I can. I did not make any of these documents, I did not contribute to their creation, I'm just uploading them due to the other thread mysteriously being closed :S. Also I can only upload 10 at a time. So if you need more Geo or History I'll try to post them up here.

Last edited:

bekahbaby

HSC
Well I actually download almost every document on the first and second page. Could someone please tell me how I can upload them on this site like Cee. did? I could upload them to a file sharing site but I'd prefer this. There are 40 documents, 3 are commerce ones for some reason :p. Also, is it possible for me to upload them as a rar file?

Edit: I am uploading all that I can. I did not make any of these documents, I did not contribute to their creation, I'm just uploading them due to the other thread mysteriously being closed :S. Also I can only upload 10 at a time. So if you need more Geo or History I'll try to post them up here.
Thanks so much :]

Would you please be able to upload some more Geo and History notes, if you have them? Thanks.

Killamatt

Guy From Jump The Q Ad
HSC
Yup, these are the rest of Geography, well the ones I got. I'll have to make a new post for History because of the 10 attachment limit.

The last attachment is a History study document.

Killamatt

Guy From Jump The Q Ad
HSC
Now for the history notes, need another post to finish the History notes off.

Killamatt

Guy From Jump The Q Ad
HSC
No problem =). Unfortunately I only managed to get some notes off the first two pages =(.

clo_clo

HSC
I really don't see how they think it is helpful in any way to delete all of the notes that everyone needs right now, right before the SC. UNCOOL!
Also, ty ty ty ty killamat.

Entity

HSC
Thanks a lot Killamat, you've been really helpful.

nehmch1

HSC
hey these are answers to the history syllabus:)

good luckk =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)