• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone Play WoW here? :D (1 Viewer)

nunasdream

HSC
If you do, post your character's level, class and server and we can see if we can find some people to group with etc!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Main: The World of Warcraft Armory

Stopped raiding a few weeks ago, game time expires in a few weeks and I'm going to leave it there. I'll miss it, but through complex politics, I was dropped from my guild's raid and there's no need for hunters on the server. Oh well.

muscleman09

HSC
woahh

i used to play... but quit begining of 08, well 07ish :D havent looked back... waste of time, i remember being in my room, anti social, depressed, lonely.

OH WAIT I STILL AM!

nah, i had a 70 UD mage, onn barthilas? i think geez yeh barthilas

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I actually won at World of Warcraft.
By not buying or subscribing to that piece of shit.

Many WoW players have a BMI that probably exceeds their level in the game anyway.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
over 20 million users, i dont know what all the hype is, ive seen in-game footage on youtube, but it doesnt attract. I do love ONLINE PLAY, however having to pay is ridiculous. COD4 ALL THE WAY BABY!

Deathwatch

HSC
World of Warcraft :ninja:. You guys should stop playing if you are so addicted. Its not good for your brains and you guys should focus on your studies.

HalcyonSky

HSC
people who rip on wow are generally people who dont own it / have never played it and feel left out

fact.

wish i hadn't deleted my char last time i quit, could be full T7.5 by now :(

Uncle

Banned
HSC
A typical good game of WoW:

Just to brief:

World of Warcraft is a recruitment ground for the white supremacist organisation KKK (Kool Klux Klan) and a roaming ground for people with cancer who need "gold" to survive.

"you should spend those few months studying english", a much earlier statement found was "Your a scum bag".

over 20 million users, i dont know what all the hype is, ive seen in-game footage on youtube, but it doesnt attract. I do love ONLINE PLAY, however having to pay is ridiculous. COD4 ALL THE WAY BABY!
COD4 is win.

HalcyonSky

HSC
It stole people. GOOD PEOPLE. GOOD PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOW NO LONGER CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY.

I started a character and played for about a day, hated the grind and the bullshit, so quit and did stuff that wouldn't be as detrimental to my entire life.
[youtube]lWRu-iCQdKo[/youtube]

HalcyonSky

HSC
and yeah cod4 is an excellent game

i was looking forward to cod6, but im disappointed they made it modern warfare 2 instead of future warfare

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
and yeah cod4 is an excellent game

i was looking forward to cod6, but im disappointed they made it modern warfare 2 instead of future warfare
no-way, i wouldnt like future warfare, to much star wars and halo.

COD MW 2 comes out in DEC 09

nunasdream

HSC
Main: The World of Warcraft Armory

Stopped raiding a few weeks ago, game time expires in a few weeks and I'm going to leave it there. I'll miss it, but through complex politics, I was dropped from my guild's raid and there's no need for hunters on the server. Oh well.
Move to Gundrak! there's a huge need for Hunters there.

sipplix

HSC
people who rip on wow are generally people who dont own it / have never played it and feel left out

fact.

wish i hadn't deleted my char last time i quit, could be full T7.5 by now :(
^^^^

This is amazingly true. I used to rip on it so many times, then I played it for about 2 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)