Anyone regret their subject selections (1 Viewer)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
l0l i sense the beginnings of a strike, or maybe a civil war against these physics tyrants

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
afta??? said:
hey try having my teacher.........."girls, just copy notes and after that summarise the written sources in the next 10 pages".................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hah our legal teacher "hey class, summarise chapters 4 -8 of the legal textbook over the holidays"

wish i did business instead of physics. so boring.

Preferred subjects now:

3u maths
adv english
Legal
Eco
Business*

Edit: it's not the workload in physics (although writing up those pracs can be a bitch), It's the topic choices.

Last edited:

coroneos

I RKN!!!! physics = fukt...
i swear... physics = eco + legal in terms of workload + stress + difficulty lol... NO BIAS!!

coroneos

yea maths is okay... economics is #1 tho...
i highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. All you need 2 know in economics is the market diagram of supply + demand.

srsly!!!! anyting and everyting can nearly be explained with the diagram lol..

exchange rates/ protectionist polices/ interest rates/ market failure/ unemployment / CAD imbalances or balances... it's all about S and D :p... anyway u dont want to hear my blabbering on about eco...
when i get started noone can stop me + it gets quite jargony :p

sig

HSC
Don't ever continue SDD in year 12...ambigious syllabus

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
eco is boring, but we have a cool teacher so it's all good.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Jago :p what are you doing right now? ^notes avatar^ \

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
right now im imagining that im minime and you're the laser :p

kpq_sniper017

boasboy said:
MY SUBJECTS:

ext.1 maths
ext.1 english
physics
chem
eco

i regret doing physics and ext.1 maths because they involve maths and i hate maths and im crap at it yet i did it =="

i regret not doing any history;s and also accelerated studies of religion. also mayb i regret doing eco because its boring when i could have done something like art which i am very good at but i find boring.. so im just one lost little boy.
sounds like u regret selecting every subject u do except for english and chem...and ironically chem requires some maths... :confused:

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
v sia said:
Im in trouble with mine big time . Im doing 12 units atm

english
maths
Software design and development
accounting
hospitality
business studies

I really really hate SDD , it sux , its boring , the teacher blows at teaching and the thing is , i cant drop it !! ...... reason being hospitality is a vet course that goes to your HSC and accounting is a Category B subject which also goes to your HSC but im not sure if they can go together forming your 10 units for year 12 . So if i cant drop a subject that i really hate ( SDD ). What should i do ?
Drop SDD next year however remember that in it all you need to know is the theory to get a relatively high mark. SDD scales up and it's easy to get into the top 5 positions for ranking.

coroneos

lol at that dude who sed chem was easy.. omfg at the marking at me skool.. so bs..

i got 28% for the year 11 chem yearlies and i fkn actually spent 2hrs studying for it.. so bs!!

for eco year 11 yearly.. i spent next to no time and i got 92%

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Jago said:
right now im imagining that im minime and you're the laser :p

That's cold! I think you've had one too many hamburgers

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well it is the more efficient way to burn those burgers off! so fi, wanna burn some calories with me?

astro

HSC
my ancient teacher just gets us to read out photocopied chapters out loud...i swear she is the queen of tree killers...i have absoluetly nothing in my book ...and for a while we were banned from watching videos becasue everyone in the class but me fell asleep...

and i would have to say the best subject is modern followed by eco

Last edited:
I

Iota

I liked the first and last topics in physics: Waves (world communicates) and the universe (cosmic engine). Hated the other two.

Seems to be more in my favour next year, with 3/4 topics being goodies (ideas to implimentation looks dodge).

Chem is so boring, but it's rather easy, mathematically and theoretically - just lots to learn.

Kind of wishing I had taken biology over SDD, but it doesn't matter, since I'm dumping SDD next year anyway, so biology would have been extraneous.

coroneos

lol if u think physics has nothing, compare the phyx jacaranda with dixon's global economy book..

phyx jacaranda = ~500 pages i think
dixon global economy = ~200-300

i rest my case :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)