Anyone thinking of doing Double Extension? (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
Im curious to know who here is doing Maths ex1 and English ex1 and is going to follow it up with 4u maths and 4u English. If anyone is currently doing it how do you find it, will the major for ex2 take up alot of time and leave you with less time to study for the other units.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
are you going to do it TBK11?

I'm not doing 4u english + 4u maths but I'm doing 4u maths + History extension, lol

TBK11

HSC
Im not the brightest kid, though my marks arn't on the high standard but im curious to know if it will equal death lol. Mainly due to the fact that Morning and afternoon classes will tend to take up alot of time.

xMaFF

HSC
Im not the brightest kid, though my marks arn't on the high standard but im curious to know if it will equal death lol. Mainly due to the fact that Morning and afternoon classes will tend to take up alot of time.

Samee. I'm doing English and Math Extension.
Some say that the workload in English Extension is too much.

I really wanna know if 4U Math + 4U English = DEATH
LOLOLOL.

I think we will only know once we try. Get a feel of the workload in Year 11 and judge for yourself if taking further extensions in Year 12 would be too much.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

Samee. I'm doing English and Math Extension.
Some say that the workload in English Extension is too much.

I really wanna know if 4U Math + 4U English = DEATH
LOLOLOL.

I think we will only know once we try. Get a feel of the workload in Year 11 and judge for yourself if taking further extensions in Year 12 would be too much.
DEATH?? Thats going a bit far dont u think...:confused: You'll have to pull a series of all-nightas, and go before and after school..hence much higher workload BUT no-one dies from 4 u + 4 u, they just burn out, and flunk their hsc. :)

HSC
N/A
For some strange reason they don't let us do both ext maths and english.

Dod0

HSC
I didn't think that your school could stop you from doing a course that you want to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)