Anyone Using BoredOfStudies PREMIUM Resources For Exams?? (1 Viewer)

JimmyMack

Premium Member
HSC
Hi,
I was looking at the notes as they only recently became available. Ive compared the premium ones with the ones i have, and was wondering if anyone has used these as their main for of study and if so, how do you go?

HSC
Uni Grad
I use the premium resources (along with textbooks and other notes) to make my own notes.

JimmyMack

Premium Member
HSC
fair enough, its just i have mid-yearlies that are in 5 weeks. I thought i might as well spend my 5 weeks studying the BOS premium notes instead of spending 3 weeks making notes which probably arnt as good. I know its late to make notes :(

Kralex

HSC
fair enough, its just i have mid-yearlies that are in 5 weeks. I thought i might as well spend my 5 weeks studying the BOS premium notes instead of spending 3 weeks making notes which probably arnt as good. I know its late to make notes :(
3 weeks to make notes? Jeeze man notes are meant to be short and sweet.

jamesfirst

HSC
Why pay for other people's note (premium) when you can concentrate in class and study everyday to make an extensive note by yourself

The notes on the resource website, hsc online, textbooks and internet is more than enough to make notes... lol

HSC
Uni Grad
Why pay for other people's note (premium) when you can concentrate in class and study everyday to make an extensive note by yourself

The notes on the resource website, hsc online, textbooks and internet is more than enough to make notes... lol
because often or not there are shit teachers who can't teach the content to you in a way that you would understand it

plus using premium notes and combining it makes it a hell lot easier to revise :p

and that way it's far more efficient... xD

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sigh.

To the owner of the Bored of Fail accounts,

I love how you are constantly complaining about the moderation of this site. You have attacked me non stop prior to it being warranted when I fought back. I neg repped you for calling other members "sluts" and "idiots" in totally unwarranted situations. I also neg repped you for scrutinizing the moderators of this site.

You are an angry big troll that has been lashing out nonstop at other bos members and moderators for no apparent reason. You constantly critique moderators and ridicule them bringing down the integrity of this site. This site is here to help students and yet you repeatedly belittle and harass students because they will not sign up for your tutoring.

If you hadn't sent me rude private messages asking me to "suck your coc k" I wouldn't have made fun of you by posting your picture all over the site. I have been counselled and disciplined over my actions. I will remind you that I told you to stop in the first place and that I reported you on many occasions. If you continue to be a cunt on here other people will repeatedly harass you. Its karma, so I suggest you shut your mouth and stop being so darn rude to everybody.

Yours sincerely,
Jaundice.

super.muppy

HSC
yep used it but added a whole lot more to it like, i printed it out and wrote my own notes on top of it in areas i felt were lacking which was just about every dot point. They provided a good starting point though, would definitely recommend them (y).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)