anyone with a Sagem MyC5-2???? (1 Viewer)

Lexie1001

HSC
if u have one can you tell me how to get to the 'copy all contacts to sim' function in detail - like press down arrow, left selection thing, scroll down 4 etc... this is why:

i bought one of these and i love it but the other day it went through the washing machine :S the screen's ruined - just black, doesnt do anything. it still makes the right sounds though like it plays the welcome tone, i can enter my pin and still make calls. a week before this happened i copied all my contacts to my phone memory since the sim memory ran out of space. now i cant get them back so i need to know the directions to get to the copy to sim function. thanks :)

santaslayer

HSC
Some phones do not have such a function. If it does, it should be in the options within your contacts section.

Wait...you've stated that you've copied all your contacts into your phone memory because your SIM ran out of space. Liquid damage has resulted in a loss of your contacts from your phone memory. How do you copy contacts to your SIM if you have lost your contact details within the phone memory?

Ask the store that sold you the phone. They probably have a better idea.

Lexie1001

HSC
I'm pretty sure that the phone memory is still intact, the screens are the only parts that are damaged - they are just blacked out. i don't mind if i can't copy all my contacts over, some would be great. just need to know how to get to the function - i know its there, i remember seeing it in options, just don't want to risk guessing, pressing wrong button and deleting all contacts instead.

i got it from dick smith - they sell heaps of other phones too so probably wouldnt know much about a specific one and dont sell them anymore but ill try anyway.

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Im sorry to give u bad news but water damage absolutely kills phones...it happened to me a while ago but i was lucky in that my contacts were on my SIM card.

Once a good amount of water gets in the phone is basically dead - even if u dry it the condensation build up within the circuitry will just make things worse.

So basically, blank screen = dead phone even if u can put in the pin, hear noises and can charge the phone...believe me i tried that for a few days but nothing worked...but anyhow good luck to u if u have the time and patience to see if it does come back to life.

God bless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)