Anyway I can get into a Bachelor of Science with general maths (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
a lot of uni degrees require mathematics since it is so useful in analysis and its the only certain thing in theories, which are mainly based on theory.

haha i dont agree with davo's comment that you shouldnt do a maths related course if you struggle in maths, you can still do a bridging course and still kill maths at uni. i know several people who did well after a bridging course. eg. casmira and politix

my point: you have to really dig in and practicing rather than saying you dont understand it in year 12.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
EdmondDW said:
And I don't agree... biological science don't need too much math... also for modern biology...It is no longer just collecting organisms...u use eigen matrix or proper function to build immunology system, u use geometrical knowledge to get the structure of virus...
Not at undergraduate level in my experience.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
haha i dont agree with davo's comment that you shouldnt do a maths related course if you struggle in maths, you can still do a bridging course and still kill maths at uni. i know several people who did well after a bridging course. eg. casmira and politix
hmmm i dunno - i still see it as a major risk. Maybe its just that i live on campus and see heaps of people failing stat & math courses.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha thats also true. its dependant on the individual how much they want it.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
You can get into a BSc wih general maths...Im doing that course and only did general. All it meant is that i had to do Math151, it was basically hsc maths 2 unit, in my first session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)