• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Appearance in a relationship (1 Viewer)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
it really depends on the guy (same with any physical attribute). some skinny guys are wicked hot, like the geeky skinny guys in skinny jeans i daydream about. also, skinny guys have nice tummies, and i like a nice tummy.

but that's not to say i wouldn't like bigger guys, i used to go out with a guy who was much bigger than me and i liked him a lot, it was sort of comforting having this big protective guy to hug.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i went out with a skinny as guy a few years ago.
he was the skinniest, SKINNIEST thing i've ever seen. and i hated it '-_- because he was very girly too :p

my current boyfriend is just right :) he's not fat and i'm smaller than him, which is great because my ex was thinner than me :p

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
haha my boyfriend is VERY un-girly (yay) and he's still much taller than me so i don't feel like i'm a man or anything (yay again).

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i went out with a skinny as guy a few years ago.
he was the skinniest, SKINNIEST thing i've ever seen. and i hated it '-_- because he was very girly too :p

my current boyfriend is just right :) he's not fat and i'm smaller than him, which is great because my ex was thinner than me :p
Did you give him a nickname like "Sticky" or "Praying Mantis"

tempco

HSC
its sticks, not sticky. and praying mantis isn't a nickname :p

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Thats true. Thats why I wouldn't just date any girl that weighed less than me but I'd never go out with a girl that weighed more.

What if you were pretty fat and you couldn't find a guy who was heavier that you liked?
If I was "pretty fat" then I would do something about it. The fact is really chunky guys don't do it for me. Heaps of fat or muscle is such a turn off.

waterbottle said:
it really depends on the guy (same with any physical attribute). some skinny guys are wicked hot, like the geeky skinny guys in skinny jeans i daydream about.
I am totally and utterly jealous of you. Your boyfriend is one of those super skinny hot geeky nerds?? Lucky you. Those guys are soooo hot <3

As much as the idea of a skinnier guy turns me off, there is an exception and that is it. *pool of tears* Where is my knight in shiny armour? :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
INXS said:
Did you give him a nickname like "Sticky" or "Praying Mantis"
LOL no, i wasn't comfortable around him enough to give him nicknames.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
jebbie said:
I am totally and utterly jealous of you. Your boyfriend is one of those super skinny hot geeky nerds?? Lucky you. Those guys are soooo hot <3
haha no he isn't, i was talking about made up guys that i'm still convinced don't really exist. but i am trying to talk him into skinny jeans and the like. but he's hot either way.

jebbie

HSC
waterbottle said:
haha no he isn't, i was talking about made up guys that i'm still convinced don't really exist. but i am trying to talk him into skinny jeans and the like. but he's hot either way.
Nerdish super skinny tall guys in skinny dreams = <3

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im shallow as shit when it comes to relationships... i gotta stop being so shallow cuz i aint exactly a b grade model...
but yeh first impressions count... and thats mostly looks :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jebbie said:
If I was "pretty fat" then I would do something about it.QUOTE]

Thats what I don't understand about so many girls (guys maybe aswell but some guys don't care as much about their appearance).

Theres this one girl in one of my tutorials who wouldn't be bad looking if she wasn't fat. It's a pity really. And you would think especially the ones who are fat and ugly would try and lose weight so they have at least 1 good physical quality.

jebbie

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
jebbie said:
If I was "pretty fat" then I would do something about it.
Thats what I don't understand about so many girls (guys maybe aswell but some guys don't care as much about their appearance).

Theres this one girl in one of my tutorials who wouldn't be bad looking if she wasn't fat. It's a pity really. And you would think especially the ones who are fat and ugly would try and lose weight so they have at least 1 good physical quality.
Prehaps shes content with who she is rather then looks. And good on her.

Im really insecure. Im an average weight and Im pretty self-conscious as it is..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jebbie said:
Prehaps shes content with who she is rather then looks. And good on her.
Thats not a good thing. Forget about her being not bad if she wasn't fat there are health issues there aswell.

jebbie

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Thats not a good thing. Forget about her being not bad if she wasn't fat there are health issues there aswell.
Im not say its good to be fat. But Its good shes not suicidal or developing bad eating disorders because of it. Also in rare cases they may actually have a medical condition. Although they usually do not..

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
okay. When you're looking for or with a guy/girl (your partner, whatever they may be) do looks really matter to you - be honest here. Okay - so if your partner (potential partner) is not HAWT (according to you/your mates) does that mean you dont associate the two together or you ditch em all together?
Ahh - yes, so anyhow, i was just curious because there just seems to be so much hype regarding appearances these days and it really gives me the bums because i dont give about how i look - but no matter where i turn, there's gotta be someone who breaks down if a single hair is outta place..
Dunoe - just want your opinions on hotness factor .. not hotness/ whatever that you want in a partner - and if they had a great personality, yet weren't all that hot, would you be shy to take em round or even be with them..

.. sorry that made no sense - but still,maybe you can make some sense outta it?!
Personally if he's special enough to consider a boyfriend, he's good enough for my friends

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
The first thing that u notice in someone is their appearance, and there for your judged based on that. It sux i know, but its reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)