• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Appearance in a relationship (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jebbie said:
Im not say its good to be fat. But Its good shes not suicidal or developing bad eating disorders because of it. Also in rare cases they may actually have a medical condition. Although they usually do not..
I refuse to believe that crap about medial conditions certain fat people are using as an excuse. If you spend 2 hours every day on a treadmill and eat healthy no medical condition is going to keep you fat.

tempco

HSC
it's not medical condition... its metabolism.

who spends 2 hours on a treadmill, everyday? i mean, people with slow metabolism can lose weight, but it takes more effort than people with faster metabolism. some people have the will power to go that extra mile, while others don't. if you don't like fat people, don't worry, they don't like you either.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nekkid said:
it's not medical condition... its metabolism.

who spends 2 hours on a treadmill, everyday? i mean, people with slow metabolism can lose weight, but it takes more effort than people with faster metabolism. some people have the will power to go that extra mile, while others don't. if you don't like fat people, don't worry, they don't like you either.
If I was fat I would spend 2 hours of a treadmill everyday, more if I needed to. I would spend 5 hours a day exercising if I had to. Fat people can't complain about people not liking them and being discriminated against because its their own fault because they have no will power.

tempco

HSC
but the thing is, you probably have less will power than some fat people. and you're not fat.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nekkid said:
but the thing is, you probably have less will power than some fat people. and you're not fat.
If I have the will power the exercise for 5 hours of day if thats what it took for me to be thin and some fat people have more willpower than that then they shouldn't still be fat.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
If you were willing to waste your entire life on a treadmill just to satisfy a societal construct of beauty then I would think you were screwed up in the head, no matter how much "willpower" you had.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
You could be healthy and fit without being "slim".... "slim" today in society is this extreme notion, straight out of the magazines.... I'm all for health, but someone who would waste their entire time in the gym just to fit in to a stereotyped narrow view of beauty as opposed to being healthy is stupid in my opinion.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
A fairly plain looking person can become incredibly attractive to me if they push all the right buttons personality wise...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
withoutaface said:
A fairly plain looking person can become incredibly attractive to me if they push all the right buttons personality wise...
Hi waf. I like Judas Preist. I also enjoy calculus and re-arranging binomials. . oooh yeh.

*ashlea*

HSC
id say that 4 a short term "fun" relationship, like not serious or anything (in other words just 4 roots) its looks that count, like if yor not physically attracted at all, then thez probably no point in this sort of relationship with that person..
4 long term relationships, its the personality that matters, everyones physically ugly once they've lost their youth and are all wrinkly and old, but u can still be beautiful on the inside forever, and thats what matters in the long term..

u might be attracted 2 someone cos they're hot, but u'll fall in love with someone cos of who they are inside..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
At this stage i doubt many people would be trying to settle down, so looks play a huge part.

powerhouse

HSC
At the moment all I want is looks.

Seriously, I can live with an annoying hot girl for one night - that's as long as it ever lasts, and that's how I like it.

Dil myster

HSC
markmooks said:
Meeting, the cute ones get your attention.

Talking, the smart funny ones keep your attention.

Dating, the smart, funny, cute, warm, affectionate ones get you to attention.

Hot and a bitch/cold/up herself - I'll walk away.
Thats a really good way of looking at it!.. kinda cute and smart. lv'e liked stacks of guys that arn't extremely attractive. lv'e thought they weren't hot at the beginning and have gone for the hottys but then you get to know them and all of a sudden, looks have absolutely no importance, all you want to do is talk and be around this person. l believe looks grow on you, they arn't born with you.

Dil myster

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
jebbie said:
If I was "pretty fat" then I would do something about it.QUOTE]

Thats what I don't understand about so many girls (guys maybe aswell but some guys don't care as much about their appearance).

Theres this one girl in one of my tutorials who wouldn't be bad looking if she wasn't fat. It's a pity really. And you would think especially the ones who are fat and ugly would try and lose weight so they have at least 1 good physical quality.
oh my god!... maybe she is happy the way she is.. some cultures believe that the heavier you are, the more attractive you are.. just goes to show that you have been completely influenced by the media...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)