Are aboriginal people helped too much? (1 Viewer)

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
weird cunt from narranderra who goes out hunting pigs with a 200 year old smoothbore musket then fucks their piggy bumholes raw telling me about what sick things i do for sexual gratification ok

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
lol who would even think of something like that (you sicko)

its a 94yr old lee enfield cmon its a beautiful rifle i even have the bayonet

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
lol

do you erally have the bayonet ahaha thats awesome
h
ow long is it those ww1 bayonets were absurdly long

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
lying and violence are against human nature

Politic

HSC
N/A
I think disadvantaged groups like ATSIs should be helped specifically i.e. welfare "coupons" that must be used on essentials and can't be used on alcohol/smokes etc. They get much more welfare than their non-ATSI counterparts so the state should make sure that the extra welfare goes to good use.

I also think that as far as education goes poor non-ATSIs are worse off. For example I applied for an accommodation scholarship for those disadvantaged income-wise and living in rural areas and my chances of getting it were halved because half the scholarships absolutely had to be given to ATSIs.

Last edited:

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
I think disadvantaged groups like ATSIs should be helped specifically i.e. welfare "coupons" that must be used on essentials and can't be used on alcohol/smokes etc

I also think that as far as education goes poor non-ATSIs suffer. For example I applied for an accommodation scholarship for those disadvantaged income-wise and living in rural areas and my chances of getting it were halved because half the scholarships had to be given to ATSIs.
why

why not just make help available for people from lower socio-economic backgrounds and remove the race based qualifications?

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
why not legislate that midgets should be helped get positions in professional basketball leagues

Garygaz

HSC
What right does someone have to tell me that my money should be distributed to some aboriginal trust of which the members sit around in rural australia sniffing petrol and perpetuate their own disgusting situation

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
What right does someone have to tell me that my money should be distributed to some aboriginal trust of which the members sit around in rural australia sniffing petrol and perpetuate their own disgusting situation
might equals right and thats all that matters

whoever fights for their slice of the pie takes all

Politic

HSC
N/A
why

why not just make help available for people from lower socio-economic backgrounds and remove the race based qualifications?
that would be preferable, but the assistance is never at a high enough amount

but i agree that if everyone with lower-scale incomes is given great welfare why would ATSIs need more? i take your point but the political practicality of things suggests that that wouldn't happen anytime soon so for now we are left in the situation we are in. when disadvantaged non-ATSIs get less than their counterparts, a natural response is to want them not to get more, or for the money to at least not be wasted.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
that would be preferable, but the assistance is never at a high enough amount

but i agree that if everyone with lower-scale incomes is given great welfare why would ATSIs need more? i take your point but the political practicality of things suggests that that wouldn't happen anytime soon so for now we are left in the situation we are in. when disadvantaged non-ATSIs get less than their counterparts, a natural response is to want them not to get more, or for the money to at least not be wasted.
says who

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
what if abos and poor people were just naturally bad and theres not much you can do about most of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)