Are aboriginal people helped too much? (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
I think that aboriginals are may not understand or appreciate the opportunities presented to them. The stolen generation did a cruel and horrible thing, separating innocent families from their children. But in doing so, I think those children learn't the value of education. A positive in this flawed government debacle. I think we should point our concern more so to the academic welfare of the children, so they are capable to make their own informed decisions.

Garygaz

HSC
seriously who the fuck cares about the stolen generation, about the past. it's like everyone wants to remind today's citizens what people did in the years gone by. cool story, bro; i'm pretty sure i had nothing to do with that. punish those who commit injustices not their future generations. treat them like any other citizen.

their remote communities are stuck in a perpetuating rot of alcohol and drug abuse becuase they get fed money from no where and they don't have any responsibilities

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
I think they should be given maybe extra classes if they need it so they can catch up and have a good education. I don't believe in centerlink benefits though.
If they get free money, why do they need to work?
If they were given no money, they'd obviously work for it. I doubt they're as apathetic as to starve to death.

HSC
Uni Grad
I think they should be given maybe extra classes if they need it so they can catch up and have a good education. I don't believe in centerlink benefits though.
Yeh but this (or something relatively equivalent) should be afforded to anyone who needs it (not that you were suggesting it shouldn't be).

herbs1

HSC
I think that aboriginals are may not understand or appreciate the opportunities presented to them. The stolen generation did a cruel and horrible thing, separating innocent families from their children. But in doing so, I think those children learn't the value of education. A positive in this flawed government debacle. I think we should point our concern more so to the academic welfare of the children, so they are capable to make their own informed decisions.
maybe they learnt the value of mental anguish, rape and institutionalised racism?

If they get free money, why do they need to work?
If they were given no money, they'd obviously work for it. I doubt they're as apathetic as to starve to death.
for them or for anyone?

herbs1

HSC
what about disabled people
or old people
or people who have been made redundant

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
maybe they learnt the value of mental anguish, rape and institutionalised racism?
yeah for the 40,000 years they were doing all of that to each other and the other shit tribes u retarded abo apologist

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
i had my shoes shined by a negro in new york city this feburary

true story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)