Are trannies also homosexuals? (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
So.... I was wondering... if someone changes sex lets say for simplicities sake from a man to a woman. This person still likes women does that make them homosexual? Conversely if when a man changes sex, and he also likes men is he still homosexual?

I reckon it depends on how much they change sex... like if they do the full operation???

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
According to Eddie Izzard, most transvestites are straight.

trapforce

HSC
Eddie Izzard the comedian/action-executive transvestite says most transvestites fancy girls, this is only credible as he is not an ordinary transvestite but he is an executive one

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
I dunno.. I think that could be a generalisation but... I think we need to survey all trannies to get a conclusive idea.

owetrav

HSC
well. they suck cock. and they are men.

i think that counts as a homo.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i love how the OP was talking about transsexuals and then the rest of the topic is about transvestites

HalcyonSky

HSC
yes, unless they get a motherfucking chromosone transplant which doesnt exist

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
wow... I never realised before that there was a difference between transvestite and transexual... kinda obvious now you pointed it out :p

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
I dunno.. I think that could be a generalisation but... I think we need to survey all trannies to get a conclusive idea.
ok you go do that. and come back and tell us how much fun you had.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i find manly looking trannies quite sexy actually, in a strange way.

exhibit a)

i'd hit it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Gender and sexuality is a fluid concept. When it comes to something as complex as human ideas, thoughts, emotions, feelings, there are no absolutes only relatives.

HSC
Gender and sexuality is a fluid concept. When it comes to something as complex as human ideas, thoughts, emotions, feelings, there are no absolutes only relatives.
*Gender and sexuality are fluid concepts.

I apologise for pickiness - I am editing something for uni, and bad grammar that I can't correct is really shitting me at the moment :(

Re: OP, This isn't an asnwer to your question but it is an interesting factoid. Studies on the sexuality of transsexuals have found that individuals seeking sexual reassignment surgery are relatively equally split between gay and straights in absolute terms. Obviously, this means that individuals who begin life as gay are overrepresented amongst transsexuals - but there isn't a clear cut relationship of trannies starting out gay, then getting sexually reassigned and becoming straight. Many start straight and become gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)