• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

are you lonely? (2 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
wasnt before
but i am now

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
kinda been so for the past 2 years (since uni started), so im used to it.

there's 1 person who ive known for 6 years who i can always talk to, and thats about it.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i wudnt exactly call myself lonely

but there arent exactly many ppl i wud tell my problems to

mainly because i deal/cope with them myself + ima guy, guys dun talk =P

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
kinda been so for the past 2 years (since uni started), so im used to it.

there's 1 person who ive known for 6 years who i can always talk to, and thats about it.
yeah. pretty much the same for the last 2yrs since school ended.

ashllis92

HSC
^^
and there was me thinking my social life would get a boost at uni...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I have always felt like the O.P. And I believe I always will.

It's further exemplified by my inability to express my emotions in a way that is comfortable to me... In any way at all. I'm too reserved.

ashllis92

HSC
I know, very. :( :uhoh:

sameeeee!

So do most people lose contact with their high school friends in uni? :(
no fair :(

I know there are 2, maybe 3 friends from highschool ill be keeping in contact with because theyre all staying home next ear whereas im movingt to sydney ... we're not that close anyway

HSC
N/A
well im lonely for a number of reasons...

i just finished school. i spend the majority of my days sitting in my room alone on my laptop all day.

i have 2 UBER close friends who i love to bits. see one of them once every weekend. the other i hardly see.

my general friends.. havnt talkd to them much at all.

i have no cousins that are my age.. well i dont know of any cousins in fact. or have any family that i can hang with.

i refuse to chill at my sis house... the kids drive me insane and id have to babysit.

my other sister lives in colloroy, near narabeen. too far.

so.. that means i have hardly anyone to hang out with. i HARDLY talk on the fone anymore.. coz thers no one worth talking to.

NYE ill probably sit at home ONCE AGAIN and stay up and watch the fireworks on tv, while the next door neighbours party (too shy to go over there.. since i lost contact with my "cuzn" there, i just havnt felt welcomed, even though her mum encourages me) and while parents sleep.

if this isnt a pit of dispair, then i dont know wat is.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
well im lonely for a number of reasons...

i just finished school. i spend the majority of my days sitting in my room alone on my laptop all day.

i have 2 UBER close friends who i love to bits. see one of them once every weekend. the other i hardly see.

my general friends.. havnt talkd to them much at all.

i have no cousins that are my age.. well i dont know of any cousins in fact. or have any family that i can hang with.

i refuse to chill at my sis house... the kids drive me insane and id have to babysit.

my other sister lives in colloroy, near narabeen. too far.

so.. that means i have hardly anyone to hang out with. i HARDLY talk on the fone anymore.. coz thers no one worth talking to.

NYE ill probably sit at home ONCE AGAIN and stay up and watch the fireworks on tv, while the next door neighbours party (too shy to go over there.. since i lost contact with my "cuzn" there, i just havnt felt welcomed, even though her mum encourages me) and while parents sleep.

if this isnt a pit of dispair, then i dont know wat is.
yeah i got no cousins my age. theyre all under 15.. but theyre fun. still its not the same as someone the same age

HSC
N/A
i just dont have ANY.. to begin with.

the ones i know of... they off in god knows where.. last time i saw them was at my aunties bday party in wollongong which was at the start of the year? i have no contact with them.. dont feel the need.

i just kno no one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)