Are you looking forward to getting your HSC results? (1 Viewer)

kaytt

HSC
BOS give us our results at the worst possible time... we'll either be really happy or really angry for christmas and new years... but I am very anxious about recieving my results, I think I have done really well in my exams so I guess I'll be up at 9am trying to find my results!

emmcyclopedia

HSC
:jedi:

so ur doing this for ur parents and not urself. thats is verrrrrry sad to tell u the truth
mate she's just acknowledging that her parents have done so much for her over the HSC. There's a difference between "making them proud" and "meeting their expectations"

I feel the same. Mum expects nothing of me, but she has been so amazing, I want to get a result that really validates all that she's done for me =D

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
My parents both came top 100 in their country in final year

TOO MUCH PRESSURE on me

therefore, I am dreading the results because I know for fact I did shitter than I was hoping

I am expecting above 80

If I get anything below 80 I actually don't know what I would do. If you don't hear of me after the 16th you'll know why

HSC
i did worse than i aimed at, i'm pretty sure. I do want to know though, simply so i can move on. In saying that:

People shouldn't worry. If your the kind of person who's motivated and hard working, your bound to be sucessful anyway, whether your atar is 99 or 59! For now everyone should live in ignorance and enjoy post-hsc fun!!! Xd
+1

Pyrokinetic

HSC
I don't feel like I gave the HSC all I had... & I know that i've performed below my personal standards, but am anxious for results nonethelss :D

Ragib

HSC
I'm excited to get back my physics because I think I might have state ranked in that, but not looking forward to english and chemistry. It's the little differences in those two subjects that really makes or breaks my ATAR =[ im scared.

mckensara

HSC
mate she's just acknowledging that her parents have done so much for her over the HSC. There's a difference between "making them proud" and "meeting their expectations"

I feel the same. Mum expects nothing of me, but she has been so amazing, I want to get a result that really validates all that she's done for me =D

thanks man thats totally how i feel!

Ksubi

HSC
NO.
i failed coz i didnt study for anything.

aidyllic

HSC
YES, because the HSC results are out on my 18th birthday! So regardless of what I get, I WILL be partying.. with my marks in the back of my mind of course.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
YES, because the HSC results are out on my 18th birthday! So regardless of what I get, I WILL be partying.. with my marks in the back of my mind of course.
Oh wow. I hope the marks encourage you to party extra hard :D

The Engineer

HSC
I just wanna get em and get highschool and year 12 all over and done with!!!!! Get em and forget em!!!!!

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Not that I've finished exams or anything (I finish on the 11th) but I'm looking forward to getting HSC results.
Mostly for Visual Arts more than anything.
Not for Maths though because I have a feeling that mark is going to be quite embarrassing, haha.
I take this back. I don't want to know.
What a horrible essay...
:(

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Hell yes.

I don't care how badly I did, I just want to know whether my ATAR rips my bro's UAI or not.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
mixed emotions

yes because im in suspense

NO because i sooo dont want to find out how badly ive done.

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
When the marks are released I am banning myself from the computer and distracting myself. I really don't want to see my crap marks, because I know I could have done 100x better.

IF I get an ATAR above 70+, I will run out onto the street and dance/yell/sing and post it on Youtube. Yep, that's the bet I made with my friend. I'm so sure it won't be above 70 haha.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
whats the rush lol? i can wait...>>>eventually i will want to have a look at it but its just been one week since my last exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)