Are you too shy to approach a girl / guy? Ideas? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
look at shiny's thread on his story to inspire yourself to talk to a girl that you like. that was a really touching story whether it was true or not.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Panda Bear said:
no of course not van :p

ill grew out of being shy in 4 months in 2004 :p
Sorry Panda,

Im sorry im not a man-slut like you!

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
luke_waldon said:
Best piece of advice i ever got was --when talking to a girl you are attracted to always FOCUS ON A FLAW! You know how it is so easy to talk to chicks that are fat or ugly because you don't want to screw 'em, well focus on any flaw a pimple, a lisp, a mole, crooked teeth, anything that makes them less attractive. At least to begin with until you feel comfortable talking to them. Works like a charm. Or you could start on the fugly ones and work your way up. Ask out a fugly, make plans and then dump 'em just to boost your self esteem.
No Man,

thats low, and sounz like ona ma fully sick bra frnz, who have nothing else on their minds but "a hole is a hole", and screw something "10 times their size"
or scre something that doesnt even turn them on. theres no point starting on something low, because u know u dont give a shit anyway --> meaning u talk to someone extremely fugly, u wont have the same point of view as with a decent on.

LazyBoy

HSC
either that or get a job at a pub on the floor and all the girls will hit on you :p *grins*

btw Vangineer... your saying your from da hills... WE AINT THE WEST!!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
im still really really shy around guys that i like...in fact sumtimes i know i come off as a snob for not talking to them (im not snobby in real life but around ppl im attracted 2 i just cant find the words). but ive found that if ur in a fun situation or ur both really "up" and excited, conversations flow easier. like when our class was comin bak from the onstage excursion, evryone was real hyped up n i ended up havin a great convo with a guy i like who previously i didnt dare talk to. :p

HSC
haha i when i finally grew balls in year 8 and 9 i got burnt and i found best way is indirect flirting

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I only worked out women during stuvac. It was irritating not being able to try my skills when I should be studying.

HSC
If you're going to ask a girl out (and as a girl, I know) don't don't don't sms it! I haaaate that! If you're not man enough to ring me and ask then you're not man enough to go out with me

And also if u ring, then it's harder for the girl to refuse so the chances are much better for you.

HSC
id rather ask the girl to her face, i mean think about it, you get too see her happy reaction, you finally get your girlfriend in front of you too talk to and all that

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah i have a rule i will ask a girl to go out somewhere by sms/phone/whatever. But the seal the deal question i will only ask in person.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Be yourself. Don't try to be impress (with compliments and offering to buy them things) just be your impressive self. Think of girls as being your friend. They aren't above you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dude just do it, getting knocked back isn't half as bad as not knowing how she feels.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ask if you are really sure that you will get the answer that you want. unless you know that she will say yes, then work on it, until tthe bond between you and her is stronger. until then just tease her a bit, get her to want you. you know waht i mean?

just be yourself, be subtle, semi-subtle, direct, whatever. though even in the end, when there are no other options available to you, then you bring int he miltia, and tell her how you feel, or ask her out.

gronkboyslim

HSC
just fire up you sad sluts and do it.
dont think about waht your going to say or do. just do it.
and if it deostn work out. well it doesnt work out. life goes on

alien

HSC
just walk up to them and start talking. it's easy :)
you just... do it

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
well basically ur ultimate goal is to have sex...and wot better method to let her agree to have sex with u then :

1.grab the bitch
2. pull a knife,broken bottle, razor, something sharp and scary....onto her neck..
3. and say the majical words " now lets not turn this rape into a murder"
4. root the bitch

...see with this u skip the BS of:

- buying her shit
- long boring relationships
- her talking too much

works most of the time..except when shes a huge islander girl then ur screwed...just hope she rapes u not bashes u

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
enoch said:
well basically ur ultimate goal is to have sex...and wot better method to let her agree to have sex with u then :

1.grab the bitch
2. pull a knife,broken bottle, razor, something sharp and scary....onto her neck..
4. root the bitch

- buying her shit
- her talking too much

works most of the time..except when shes a huge islander girl then ur screwed...just hope she rapes u not bashes u
u sure know how the game works

Ghost1788

HSC
enoch said:

1.grab the bitch
4. root the bitch

- buying her shit
- her talking too much

soha said:
u sure know how the game works
Yes perfect except for the many years in jail afterwards.....

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
enoch said:

1.grab the bitch
4. root the bitch

- buying her shit
- her talking too much

enoch's sick little fantasies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)