Arg! I hate chem! (1 Viewer)

Pentatonic

HSC
Arg! Chemistry is driving me insane! Anyone kno what would likely be the more efficient fuel of methanol, ethanol, 1-butanol, and 1-propanol???
I'm soo confused.

Pentatonic

tennille

HSC
You'll need to work out delta H (kJ/mol) = (m*c*change in temp)/amount of moles. The one with the largest NEGATIVE number is the most efficient.

The change in temp is the final temperature - initial temperature.

Pentatonic

HSC
still wrking on this hypothesis

well, i've been successful in determining that butanol is more efficient (thank you internet) but i havn't done this lab experiment yet. What i'm trying to write is a hypothesis and, well, i need to find a way to prove that butanol is more efficient.

Pentatonic

tennille

HSC
Pentatonic said:
well, i've been successful in determining that butanol is more efficient (thank you internet) but i havn't done this lab experiment yet. What i'm trying to write is a hypothesis and, well, i need to find a way to prove that butanol is more efficient.

Pentatonic
Do you actually have to make up an experiment?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Haha i knew chem would suck

the day b4 yr11 started, i changed to IPT instead of doing chem

best choice i ever made!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
Haha i knew chem would suck

the day b4 yr11 started, i changed to IPT instead of doing chem

best choice i ever made!
i love chem :p

but yes joe, nice of you to come in here rubbing it in the faces of people who hate it. :uhhuh:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i love chem :p

but yes joe, nice of you to come in here rubbing it in the faces of people who hate it. :uhhuh:
no worries ;)
Have fun chem people
Good Luck!
i hate science though sorry

Biology was bad enough
i dropped that (obviously)

now i dont do any science at all
/Joe's 5cents

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I love chem! But that might be because i'm acing it :p Hahah people at my school seem to be struggling though =/ I try to help them out but they don't really listen to me. Meh. But I just find it really easy to understand, not like Modern History or stuff like Economics. Those subjects are so much harder and so much more challenging. But chemistry concepts are just really easy to absorb. =)

I espicially like titration. When i titrate something, i feel so good, it's almost like i had an orgasm! =D

tennille

HSC
Airness said:
I espicially like titration. When i titrate something, i feel so good, it's almost like i had an orgasm! =D
That is so not right :p

Pace_T

HSC
chemistry is the gayest subject ever
the content is just too gay for me
if it was a person id kick the bitch in the eye

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Airness said:
I love chem! But that might be because i'm acing it :p Hahah people at my school seem to be struggling though =/ I try to help them out but they don't really listen to me. Meh. But I just find it really easy to understand, not like Modern History or stuff like Economics. Those subjects are so much harder and so much more challenging. But chemistry concepts are just really easy to absorb. =)

why don't you come to the Chemistry forums more often and give us a hand :p *waves at aireness*

I have no objection to.. the last bit :p but maybe less dramatic since you need to keep your legs and hands steady :p

edited: omg! my post count consists of consecutive odd numbers :D (357)

Pace T's avatar is rather disturbing (and it's been there for ages) :p

Last edited:

Pointy Ears

HSC
Airness said:

Gosh!
And i thought I liked titrating....

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Jumbo Cactuar said:
It would be disturbing if it turned out to be a bloke.
lol! I can't argue with that ;)

how's studying going? my head is stuck in the Latin assignments :D (or should I cry?)

*mito starts spamming*

aww.. there goes my 357

but seriously, what's with guys and (half-)naked women avatars? at least my pichu is cute..

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
mitochondria said:
I have no objection to.. the last bit :p but maybe less dramatic since you need to keep your legs and hands steady :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

now i'm picturing someone titrating while orgasming :p ROFL.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

now i'm picturing someone titrating while orgasming :p ROFL.
Why don't you try it next time? :p

We'll get Ning in the room to help fuel your fantasies =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)