Art Exam 2008 (1 Viewer)

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
So who's ready for thursday?

Is it true that most find the first section of short questions the easiest?

for some reason i get really shockingly bad marks in that section but ace the essay.

danniface.

HSC
Urgh I agree. I always suck in the first section compared to the essays.

Some of the things they put in the first section, honestly... -_-
It'd be interesting to be the markers, to see what kids make up and try to elaborate on.

I'm not really ready. Haven't done any art theory since god knows when due to working on BoW's.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
gloworm14 said:
So who's ready for thursday?

Is it true that most find the first section of short questions the easiest?

for some reason i get really shockingly bad marks in that section but ace the essay.
sif you've started studying for art already

HSC
i usually do well in the first section and go downhil in the second xD

but i heard va exams are hard :s

however, ive been doing some past papers and their fairly easy :s

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
-may-cat- said:
sif you've started studying for art already
bu-bu-but i have... :eek:

i have all week to study for it, then after that i have another whole week to study for sac

you make me seem nerdy:(

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
gloworm14 said:
bu-bu-but i have... :eek:

i have all week to study for it, then after that i have another whole week to study for sac

you make me seem nerdy:(
lol, same here, those are my last two exams as well.
nah, i just need an break after ancient, studying for that was intense...

I dunno, i guess i must always fluke art exams, i do like two days of study and do quite well

lealea226

HSC
Im exactly the same!! The first section questions are so hard to interperate, and you cant sutyd for them becuase yoiu dont know what artworks theyll pick, its ridiculous! I do alright in the essays but i dont excel, i hope i can change that this year though! :S

kat81

HSC
hey

i always do the conceptual frame essays and am finding it really hard to practise any of the other ones and my teacher wants me to write some

need help desperately :)

also does anyone else do art and physics??

Chewbacca

HSC
Has anyone prepared a Postmodern essay for Section II under frames? It is all i have and have nooo idea if it will even make an appearance :uhoh: Help!!

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Chewbacca said:
Has anyone prepared a Postmodern essay for Section II under frames? It is all i have and have nooo idea if it will even make an appearance :uhoh: Help!!
yep
i did one for my trial which got full marks so im just mooching off by making notes of that hehe
my backup will be using the material i have and maybe putting it into an artmaking practice question or a conceptual frame one

but i really hope they have a specific post modern question!!! *fingers cross*

Chewbacca

HSC
gloworm14 said:
yep
i did one for my trial which got full marks so im just mooching off by making notes of that hehe
my backup will be using the material i have and maybe putting it into an artmaking practice question or a conceptual frame one

but i really hope they have a specific post modern question!!! *fingers cross*
I will be crossing my fingers also, i've had Postmodern questions for Section II for every exam since the Prelim year and just came to realisation that there is a potential inconvenience that it will not happen hahaha. Last year didn't have one as well as 2005 but every other year between 2004 and 2001 has, could go either way... :p

vs2328

HSC
LOL hahah yeah i prepared one for postmodern.. and thats all ive ever had! we're soo lucky there was one ayeee ! the question was kinda hard to interpret at first .. but i was on the right track in the end !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)