Artexpress (1 Viewer)

Nitronie

HSC
I'm guessing we'll be notified at the end of November if we got nominated.
Hopefully.
Does anyone know if the markers have asked to see their VAPDs?
It depends if the markers need them or not...but hte VAPD is nto included in the marks, its just proof that the 100 hours have been met, so either way the VAPD doesn't matter too much

wagga123

HSC
they look at your diary if their is a too big of difference between marks
eg. if one marker gives 45 and the other gives 35

i'm really anxious for artexpress aswell
i heard they dot come for another 3 weeks, gah!

hurry up!!!!

HSC
Got an update.... from teacher/most probably from email from board of studies...

Artexpress nominations will not be announced until after Year 12 exams are all over...so after November 13th. They will send your work back to the school(if you sent it away, if not: it may be like in dt where apparantly you get red dots if it is a band 6...i'm not sure though) and if selected for Artexpress we have to mail it back to them by November 27th.

The teachers have to keep all work (regardless) until November 20th.

i am pretty sure this is reliable info! but the art fairy may do us a favour and tell us sooner...like now! oh wouldn't that be nice!

kaytt

HSC
does anybody know when the markers come to mark the 3D works? my teacher hasn't gotten back to me and i don't trust anyone getting my sculpture out of the box because it's so fragile

good luck for all your exams, and art express :)

Bites

HSC
I'm so fucked if I get asked to show my VAPD, I put so much work into my film and didn't write ANYTHING about my film in my VAPD hahahahahahaa

HSC
Hey Kaytt:

I know that the markers are coming to our school on the 11th, but i almost certian they dont mark all on one day. My teacher has to keep all works until the 20th, so maybe thats by when the works have to be marked. i am not sure, but maybe?

think the only option would to chase up your teacher, or maybe ring the board of studies(dont know, maybe)or you could set up camp at school and be there every second so that when they do come, you will be there.:p

goodluck with it all!

kaytt

HSC
oh thanks heaps for the advice :)
haha camping out infront of my school sounds slightly dangerous for the markers, considering i would try to bribe them and talk their ear off about the 50,000 triangle type things i had to fold to make the damn sculpture and the thousand paper cranes.

lol my VAD was terrible... the only thing that i had in the damn thing that related to my BOW were 2 discs which were of me making the sculpture ... and my filming was done by a webcam lol

wonmin

HSC
I just want to be nominated. And my life will be fulfilled. LOL

Can't wait! I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. Might disappoint myself in the end.
Ah well. Hope is GOOD

wagga123

HSC
i got told by ne of my teachers that does hsc marking that the markers will be going around within the next 2 weeks to schools to mark hsc works.

fallingstar

HSC
vintage costume: i've also been told that all work is in lockdown til the 20th, so it seems like your info is reliable.

if you get nominated for art express, is it compulsory to send your work away, then? Like, is our work the property of BOS?

HSC
I am not sure... i remember that when i "signed it off" when it was handed in, there was a box that you had to tixk or cross to say that you would be willing to exhibit it... I am sure that you can say no still, when they tell you if your nominated. And i am pretty sure that we get them back after artexpress(if we get in)(... and if noone buys it for $1000000000)

kaytt

HSC
i had to go in to my school today to set up for marking (fingers crossed i go well!) and my teacher gave me a copy of the letter from BOS which said that we won't find out until after our exams finish to avoid dissapointment and the affects it could have on our marks.... so we have to wait another week and a bit! ahhh the suspense is killing me

C-BAS

HSC
I got told today mine got held back for Art Express consideration......WOOT!

They must actually decide whether you're in or not after the exams, but just getting considered in enough for me! Minimum 47/50 yiew!

waza_

HSC
I got told today mine got held back for Art Express consideration......WOOT!

They must actually decide whether you're in or not after the exams, but just getting considered in enough for me! Minimum 47/50 yiew!

How do you get told about that? Do your teachers get told? I wanna know haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)