Asian Guys dating White girls... (1 Viewer)

GinoIs

HSC
... non existent?

See heaps of AF-WM couples but hardly any WF-AM couples.

Please explain.

HSC
i honestly cannot say ive met an asian guy(and ive known quite a few) who is taller than me. or even within an inch or two of my height.

GinoIs

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
as if height has anything to do with it

r u saying if azn guys had an average height of 6'2" but were otherwise identical to now u'd all date them? :/
Asian* not azn.

But you raise a good point. There has to be afew asian guys who are taller than you (besides Yao Ming). And if so - would you date them then?

I think it's because asian guys look feminine.
And chicks dig big shouldered muscly guys who drink till their gut can't hold anymore who dreams about rugby mauls, guys who have their eyes pushed behind their foreheads further than most.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
as if height has anything to do with it

r u saying if azn guys had an average height of 6'2" but were otherwise identical to now u'd all date them? :/
women do look at height as an attractive trait, asian guys have to make up in other departments with their lack of height (we actually don't have much to flaunt? lol)

HSC
GinoIs said:
And chicks dig big shouldered muscly guys who drink till their gut can't hold anymore who dreams about rugby mauls, guys who have their eyes pushed behind their foreheads further than most.
hate pretty much all of that.

whatcha gonna do now?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
scaredytiger said:
hate pretty much all of that.

whatcha gonna do now?
I'm going to have a stab and say that a really broad explanation(generalisation) is that Asians don't have the social skills as caucasians do. Asians tend to only mingle with asians and such that - if you're asian we MUST be friends solely because you're asian, whereas caucasians have a tight group of people but still are able to get along with other races?

like honestly - the nerdy asians are pretty boring and the hardcore asians are douches. i don't see many of us being spontaneously different from the other thousands of asians out there.

GinoIs

HSC
scaredytiger whatcha gonna do now?[/quote said:
Make hot love with you.

... My mate thinks that he's not getting any WF because... in his words "they all think I'm nerdy and feminine and the likes."

HSC
tommykins said:
I'm going to have a stab and say that a really broad explanation(generalisation) is that Asians don't have the social skills as caucasians do. Asians tend to only mingle with asians and such that - if you're asian we MUST be friends solely because you're asian, whereas caucasians have a tight group of people but still are able to get along with other races?

like honestly - the nerdy asians are pretty boring and the hardcore asians are douches. i don't see many of us being spontaneously different from the other thousands of asians out there.
2-3 of my pretty close friends were asian at my old school.
and i know that my best guy mate was pretty close with another kid whose name escapes me.

maybe be less stereotypical?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
scaredytiger said:
2-3 of my pretty close friends were asian at my old school.
and i know that my best guy mate was pretty close with another kid whose name escapes me.

maybe be less stereotypical?
Chillax, I even admitted it was a broad generalisation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)