Asian Guys dating White girls... (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Dunno about why asian guys aren't with white girls, but I think it could be because of parent issues...a lot of white girls are gonna hate me for this, but asian girls tend to age better as well...

Barring that...i have a really good friend back in high school who's dad is asian and mum is white...so yeah... =D

This is also a generalisation...but most asian women who are with white guys are normally pretty ugly...i might be a bit racist here (sorry)...but those ugly asians make themselves look like prostitutes sometimes in public...once again, it's not everybody...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Of course, I'm talking from a long-term relationship perspective....

the prostitute look...really??...might be if the girls weren't ugly i guess...

IamSalvidor

HSC
N/A
SipSip said:
Dunno about why asian guys aren't with white girls, but I think it could be because of parent issues...a lot of white girls are gonna hate me for this, but asian girls tend to age better as well...

Barring that...i have a really good friend back in high school who's dad is asian and mum is white...so yeah... =D

This is also a generalisation...but most asian women who are with white guys are normally pretty ugly...i might be a bit racist here (sorry)...but those ugly asians make themselves look like prostitutes sometimes in public...once again, it's not everybody...
It's cause they sunbake too much.

Do you ever see many Asian girls sunbaking?
I don't though. I'm pasty as, so there's no point. I just go red.

I actually had a massive crush on this Asian guy (I'm a girl) but then he started typing LYk3 Diz oN d@ IntNterNetZ. And I realised he was one of those 'ganster Asians' which pissed me off.

Though, I'm not particularly specififc when it comes to race. You can have nerdy white guys too. ie, My formal date. (I'm 5ft 3, and I have no idea how tall he was, but he's huge - in a lanky sort of way - the photos were hilarious)

eisley

HSC
LOL, gangsterrrr asian. I don't like it when people type like that too.
I'm asian, but born and raised in sydney.. I've seen way too many gangster asians in my lifetime, especially where I live. But somehow those gangster asians have turned to emo. Weird. I guess that's the fad nowadays.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
scaredytiger said:
i honestly cannot say ive met an asian guy(and ive known quite a few) who is taller than me. or even within an inch or two of my height.
i honestly cannot say ive met a white(and ive known quite a few) who is smarter than me. or even within an inch or two within my intellectual level.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
minijumbuk said:
i honestly cannot say ive met a white(and ive known quite a few) who is smarter than me. or even within an inch or two within my intellectual level.
haha oh wow..

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
minijumbuk said:
i honestly cannot say ive met a asian(and ive known quite a few) who is taller than me. or even within an inch or two within my level of eyesight.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
maybe any white who's smart enough to do 4 unit maths, lol
Also, considering the state toppers are 70-80% white as well, that's pretty lolworthy.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
humglish said:
All my doctors are white.
The PM's white.
I'm pretty sure that all High court Judges in Australia are White.

You're an idiot.
Caucasian pride :rolleyes:

Movie_Guy

HSC
lol at the irony....see poeple just make sweeping statements that asian guys are all short fugly dickless little eunachs and everyone is meant to point and say ha ha ha, that's where your place is and that's where you belong and evertyone just accepts that as OK. But oh no, as soon as someone says something bad aboutany other group of people, there is an uproar. I didn't sign on for that, and hopefully this is attitude is damn well going to change in my lifetime.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Movie_Guy said:
asian guys are all short fugly dickless little eunachs and everyone is meant to point and say ha ha ha, that's where your place is and that's where you belong

Movie_Guy

HSC
The comment was made in jest...the poster changed someone elses statement to show how ridiculous the original poster's comment was.

HSC
Movie_Guy said:
lol at the irony....see poeple just make sweeping statements that asian guys are all short fugly dickless little eunachs and everyone is meant to point and say ha ha ha, that's where your place is and that's where you belong and evertyone just accepts that as OK. But oh no, as soon as someone says something bad aboutany other group of people, there is an uproar. I didn't sign on for that, and hopefully this is attitude is damn well going to change in my lifetime.
lol. i said nothing about anything but height - making an honest statement - that the reason i havent considered any asian ive met, is because i havent met one that surpasses me in height, which i would find awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)