Ask a pick up artist anything. (1 Viewer)

AppleNader

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
How does his crack taste?

Why don't you ask your mother, that woman has her nose in everything. You know what I'm talking about, pal, you can't even take a wizz at your place without that bitch wanting to sample the goods first.

EDIT: I just realised that you go to UNCLE, sorry this convo is over. I don't condescend to post to people that actually consider that a real uni and go there. Welcome to my ignore list, enjoy the stay.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
AppleNader said:
Why don't you ask your mother, that woman has her nose in everything. You know what I'm talking about, pal, you can't even take a wizz at your place without that bitch wanting to sample the goods first.
Lame joke dude. Really.

But please, carry on...

AppleNader

HSC
hahaha, wait this is just too much . Some dude named " Blue Chameleon", which sounds like something your sister( That bitch, including your mother are on my "done list", upgraded from my "to do" list. They made the transition quite readily) came up with- trying to call others lame..lol..the irony!!

You've been here since March 2003? Cot Damn, that's pretty sad dude, really. No wonder you're all worked up over master PUA and wanting to know what his crack tastes like. You sick fuck.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
AppleNader said:
hahaha, wait this is just too much . Some dude named " Blue Chameleon", which sounds like something your sister( That bitch, including your mother are on my "done list", upgraded from my "to do" list. They made the transition quite readily) came up with- trying to call others lame..lol..the irony!!

You've been here since March 2003? Cot Damn, that's pretty sad dude, really. No wonder you're all worked up over master PUA and wanting to know what his crack tastes like. You sick fuck.
*crickets chirping*

AppleNader

HSC
Yeah, that's about the best that someone whos goes to UNCLE and posts online religiously for 5 years can muster. I didn't expect much more tbh.

Some jokes, posts are lame, but hey Blue Chamel, your real life is LAME!!

please tell me that you're a troll and that you aren't really as shit as you make yourself out to be.

Sorry, I forgot to put you on ignore. my bad....LMAO, I am seriously ROFLing, dude goes to UNCLE, gets jealous over gimmick accounts, is about to graduate into Finance( good luck with that, really, you still would have struggled in a Booming Economy).

MasterPUA

HSC
hahhaaha this thread is now hilarious!

i will reply to posts on Sunday.

It's the weekend people - Bondi is crawling with babes. Get off the computer and go approach some women.

If you don't know what to say, then use this line:

"Hey, we just made some serious eye contact back there *cheeky smile*"

You can use this line whether she looked at you or not.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Funky Monk said:
Thank fuck this sarging bullshit hasn't managed to cross the nullabor.
In good time, my friend, in good time.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
MasterPUA, try this one.

How do you let a girl know that you aren't looking for a one night stand, and don't necessarily want to pick her up but would like to get her number?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
errr isn't by definition picking up = getting her number...

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
MasterPUA, try this one.

How do you let a girl know that you aren't looking for a one night stand, and don't necessarily want to pick her up but would like to get her number?
hahahahahahahahaha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

EDIT: I just realised that you go to UNCLE, sorry this convo is over. I don't condescend to post to people that actually consider that a real uni and go there. Welcome to my ignore list, enjoy the stay.
Itt guy who doesn't understand what condescend means.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this thread... ths fucking thread

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
MasterPUA, try this one.

Ahhhh... hows 'bout you just ask her dingus. Minus the bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)