asking out a guy (1 Viewer)

bassqueen16

HSC
dunno if this has been done before, but girls- if u have done it any tips? and is it a high rejection rate or me no know???
kkthx champs :)

bassqueen16

HSC
shut up me speak englash muchly well--- for those who didn't understand that, how does a girl ask a boy out? and if your a girl and you HAVE, was it successful?

HSC
N/A
Hey bassqueen, is that Lauren Bacall in your av? Shes so.......cool, in an old way :).

Can't contribute to the thread because I have no experience in this, sorray.

bassqueen16

HSC
lol thats k, yeah it is lauren becall, shes old school :) ummm ghey, lol thanks tho... ANYONE ELSE WISH TO CONTRIBUTE, im very sad :eek:

bassqueen16

HSC
hey please if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated, come on peeps u know u wanna help a woman out :eek:

SweetSeasons

HSC
Just ask him if he wants to catch up on the weekend or something... part of wanting to be iwth someone is putting ur self out there, u gotta try, and if u really want him you will try..

volition

arr.
HSC
It seems you've already talked yourself into doing this (mostly), you just need a bit of a push from other people. So go ahead and do it

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
bassqueen16 said:
lol thats k, yeah it is lauren becall, shes old school :) ummm ghey, lol thanks tho... ANYONE ELSE WISH TO CONTRIBUTE, im very sad :eek:
lol love Lauren Bacall~!!!

Anyways.. I think sometimes you can feel it when you talk to them that they like you. For me, I just took a chance. Build up some confidence and tell yourself that whatever he says, you'll be able to handle it:) Also, be straight forward when you're asking him out because most people (both men and women) aren't that good at reading between the lines.

Just remember that nothing he says is a reflection of you as a person and don't take it too personally if he rejects you (which I hope he doesn't). Of course, your ego might get bruised if he says no, but at least you gave it a shot.
I don't know, I guess my best advice would be: don't make a big deal out of it so that you won't scare him away forever...

Good luck~!

HSC
ask him if he wants to watch a movie on weeeknd or something, guarantee you the guy will get majorly flattered and want too go

bassqueen16

HSC
awww much <3 to u BOSers, u guys rawk- yeah i pretty much had convinced myself, too nice to not ask, but yeah whatever happens ill know i gave it a go :) btw casmira lol u reckon when girls ask guys out its flattering?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Talking to, let alone asking out, is flattering enough.

bassqueen16

HSC
lol but does that count if the guys quite good looking and the girls not bad but not hawt? :p lol im so retarded :eek:

Pace_T

HSC
its only flattering if shes hot or decent at least otherwise its embarrassing

HSC
Pace_T said:
its only flattering if shes hot or decent at least otherwise its embarrassing
i reckon its flattering, i would at least anyway ive only been asked twice and i got ultra flattered

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
lol but does that count if the guys quite good looking and the girls not bad but not hawt? :p lol im so retarded :eek:
dont berate yourself like that, alot of girls think they're ugly when they are not its called modesty. and moreso if hes a nice guy will dig personality

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
dont berate yourself like that, alot of girls think they're ugly when they are not
I agree. This is probably just a common generalisation but guys like girls with confidence :)
So build up some confidence, don't make a big deal out of it and he'll most likely be flattered and go along with it out of curiosity :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)