asking out a guy (1 Viewer)

HSC
well coming from me i dont care if the girl has confidence or not, just so if she sits there putting herself down at every given moment i get annoyed. or the ones that go compliment fishing. but dont do that ;) overconfidence is terrible, and intimidating

BradCube

HSC
Yeah, I would pretty much be flattered by any girl that asked me to spend time with them. Even if it was nothing but friends, the fact that they would like to spend time with me would mean a lot . In fact I would prefer it as friends, unless you already like each other of course.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
well coming from me i dont care if the girl has confidence or not, just so if she sits there putting herself down at every given moment i get annoyed. or the ones that go compliment fishing. but dont do that ;) overconfidence is terrible, and intimidating
no no... i didn't mean "overconfidence" - thats just plain annoying

BradCube

HSC
Casmira said:
I second that. As long as you are sure in yourself as a person you should be fine. Of course, there will still be nerves but it would sure be annoying to have someone that always rips on themselves.

Oh and by the way, guys will be far more attracted to your looks than you probably realise.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
yeah dont do it with a group of people around.. if you're alone with him talk about.. a movie or a pub that you want to go and see

then blurt out "maybe we should go together" or something like that

i'm not into the whole "i really like you do you wanna go out sometime" thing. But organise something with just him .. he'll get the hint (or he's an idiot)

BradCube

HSC
Skeeta said:
But organise something with just him .. he'll get the hint (or he's an idiot)
I think you may have just classified the majority of the male race as idiots, lol. Maybe it's just me and my unassuming self but I could definatley just see going to the movies as a friends thing.

bassqueen16

HSC
lol i see ur point brad--- its kinda hard if u dont spell it out, i mean hes a work friend so we dont go out together socially so i think he would assume its as friends, but thats ok because id rather build on that than just be like omgz go out with me lawl.... hmm :)

bassqueen16

HSC
DAMNIT, wiki my life is now officially, signed and stamped, over... :(

u suck </3

bassqueen16

HSC
sif i couldnt have guessed u were gonna say that, man im so innocent :)

ahhhhhhhh im hawt :eek:

bassqueen16

HSC
omg fuck yes, geese mods, might as well close this thread now---- who needs it, am i right am i right???

*blushes* like OMGZ thx brogz rofl

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
lol i see ur point brad--- its kinda hard if u dont spell it out, i mean hes a work friend so we dont go out together socially so i think he would assume its as friends, but thats ok because id rather build on that than just be like omgz go out with me lawl.... hmm :)
dont say as a friend! bad bad bad. girls have told me that and it sends mixed messages too "girls either too fridget too actually go the whole way, or really wants too be friends" and as we know guys dont like having girl friends that are attractive. just bring up the topic of a movie you two will both like and say, i reckon we should watch it! it worked with my on my first date (aww)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i agree definitely dont say "as friends" but if you're too shy to say "i really like you lets fuck" (or um go to the movies)

you're better off just asking and not giving a reason

bassqueen16

HSC
awwwwwwww thats hawt, ive sort of tried that before, mentioning a live gig in my area i was gonna go to, but hes not into the music i am into so that screwed me over--- but he did ask me how it went the next time i saw him, which i thought was considerate :eek:

BradCube

HSC
Casmira said:
and as we know guys dont like having girl friends that are attractive.
Ok I am so lost, how does the level of attractiveness have anything to do with who we choose our friends to be?

Last edited:

bassqueen16

HSC
are we talking about friends or 'friends', thats the difference here i think, i wanna be like good friends to start off with but like maybe go out if it works that way?

BradCube

HSC
I am only reffering to normal friends with no romanitic implications. I'm lost as to why I would not want to have attractive friends of this sort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)