Assassinate Obama: Opinion (1 Viewer)

Pfortune35

HSC
evolution has provided us with moral guidance.
yeh think your trolling here but anyway.

Religion doesn't make people crazy, it just turns out religion appeals to crazy people.

If theres this book that says your gods chosen people and better than everyone else you might be more inclined to listen to it than athiestic humanism and similar philosphies if which basically say we're all equal if your not the smartest person around or an agrressive douchebag. Many people in israel are taught from birth that palestinans are the scum of the and trying to take away the holy land from israel. THis is why there so agrressive towards palestine. Were better than you and this belongs to us. Why do we keep expanding our borders and bombing you, fuck you thats why.

HSC

Religion doesn't make people crazy, it just turns out religion appeals to crazy people.

If theres this book that says your gods chosen people and better than everyone else you might be more inclined to listen to it than athiestic humanism and similar philosphies if which basically say we're all equal if your not the smartest person around or an agrressive douchebag. Many people in israel are taught from birth that palestinans are the scum of the and trying to take away the holy land from israel. THis is why there so agrressive towards palestine. Were better than you and this belongs to us. Why do we keep expanding our borders and bombing you, fuck you thats why.
hes not trolling why would you think he was trolling

Garygaz

HSC

how am i trolling? our human traits/emotions evolved in such a way to be conducive to our survival and continual reproduction. love is an emotion which promotes reproduction, caring for young children (even if they are not your own) is a way of moving society forward.

religion doesn't appeal to any sort of person. whilst it's true that people with higher IQs often have a lower probability in a higher power, there are still some who do believe in a monotheistic god. there are literally scientists in iran who can create nuclear fusion to make a bomb but still believe that a child rapist from thousands of years ago in a desert is the messenger of god.

when you have high ratios of nations believing in religion, it doesn't mean they're all crazy, it's just what they've been spoon-fed for generation after generation. they don't know any better.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists.They vigorously believe that they are better than everyone else and yet complain about the holocaust while unleashing the same evil upon the Palestinians.If you don't believe me just look up the documentary: Louis Theroux and the Ultra Zionists.

cssftw

HSC
I reckon America should wage war on Israel instead of sucking it's schlong all the time.
You silly imbecile you have no idea how the world works. You CANNOT CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT become the president of America is you do not have full support for Israel. There are too many Jewish Zionist billionaires that have INCREDIBLE INFLUENCE over the politics of America. Normally they leave things alone, but IF something happens where America's support for Israel may diminish then they will get into action with their billions of dollars.

Remember these Jewish billionaires are insanely intelligent AND deceptive - it is the reason for their incredible success today - look at Newt Gingrich getting $10 million dollars from Adelson as long as he keeps saying that Palestinians are invented people.

Remember - these Zionist lobbyists can use their stashes of money to promote politicians that are Israel supporters. If you had read the transcript of the Republican debate on the Jewish American Coalition (not sure if that was the exact name) - you would have seen the interview was basically an hour of Republicans kissing Zionist ass. It was basically: "Yesyes yes to bombing Iran, yes we will bomb Iran"

(srs) So don't say stupid stuff that America will launch war on Israel. They are two in one. Israelis couldn't give a fuck about American support - but the leaders of both countries do.....it is the Zionist lobbyists that influence decision to make it reflect Jewish interests.

I think that is what people meant when they say "Jews control the world/media" - they don't control it - they use their millions of dollars to influence it to reflect Zionist interests.

And remember the government of America's interests are similar to the interests of Israel. And no one gives a rats about the American people

cssftw

HSC
Jews were forced out by the Romans in 70 A.d but does that give them the right to create Israel after around 2000 years and even then who is a Jew.

Jews needed a homeland to escape the horrors of the Holocaust. The issue of nationhood is contentious, but its generally best to maintain the status quo i.e. the existence of Israel, though there should be a creation of a Palestinian homeland to keep them happy.
Hey food for thought.

The powerful Lord Rothschild asked Britain to secure Palestine as the land for Israel at 1917. Even before the holocaust there were was a fervent desire to get Israel/Palestine for the Jewish people. i.E. THE holocaust had nothing to do with it.

I
heard someone say that the British government said YES to giving Rothschild Palestine because he was able to get America to fight in WW1 - don't know if this is true or not, and I don't know why even though the British said YES that they created the British Mandate of Palestine.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
You silly imbecile you have no idea how the world works. You CANNOT CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT become the president of America is you do not have full support for Israel. There are too many Jewish Zionist billionaires that have INCREDIBLE INFLUENCE over the politics of America. Normally they leave things alone, but IF something happens where America's support for Israel may diminish then they will get into action with their billions of dollars.

Remember these Jewish billionaires are insanely intelligent AND deceptive - it is the reason for their incredible success today - look at Newt Gingrich getting $10 million dollars from Adelson as long as he keeps saying that Palestinians are invented people.

Remember - these Zionist lobbyists can use their stashes of money to promote politicians that are Israel supporters. If you had read the transcript of the Republican debate on the Jewish American Coalition (not sure if that was the exact name) - you would have seen the interview was basically an hour of Republicans kissing Zionist ass. It was basically: "Yesyes yes to bombing Iran, yes we will bomb Iran"

(srs) So don't say stupid stuff that America will launch war on Israel. They are two in one. Israelis couldn't give a fuck about American support - but the leaders of both countries do.....it is the Zionist lobbyists that influence decision to make it reflect Jewish interests.

I think that is what people meant when they say "Jews control the world/media" - they don't control it - they use their millions of dollars to influence it to reflect Zionist interests.

And remember the government of America's interests are similar to the interests of Israel. And no one gives a rats about the American people
do people actually believe this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)